Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
By any chance,someone had this work?

At this time, that source which1 shared by Hexpor cant working ... it's hint ! :):

dont try to make 9D pri server anymore ... there are no chance :(:

real working database is for commercial use are holding by owner and Hexpor !

real source > 8,0 Gb ...

Reaction score
At this time, that source which1 shared by Hexpor cant working ... it's hint ! :):

dont try to make 9D pri server anymore ... there are no chance :(:

real working database is for commercial use are holding by owner and Hexpor !

real source > 8,0 Gb ...

with the right knowledge someone can make a private server with these files, I just am not interested in 9Dragons nor do I have time, otherwise I would begin this project

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your sharing, i was starting reading source code for my skill, wish i can success on reading this source code. thanks again for your share ^.^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i've been playing this game for over 5 years ... this is the first G.O and the last G.O i ever play ! there are no games better than this ... require low performance; best quality; as real as real life get; nice story; nice skill ... :drool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
expired source ! those source for open beta ... it's useless for the best Beta at 06/2011 + :(:

but still usefull for developer start reading it :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother ! That's not me ! finally, Hexpor having his free time and looking on those source code ... server is comming ... good news ... there are 2 more new first online game prinvate server made by Hexpor ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude this mean i hve downloaded all files what hexpor have uploaded, but these files cant be used to make a offline server or LAN server ?

and Why ?

can you help yous to all who want just play 9D at LAN ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tnx for uploading those files .But hope yout think and upload the GM client source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This great, thank you. Does anyone have the files for latest 9Dragons server / client?
It ok what ever state they are in , l sort it out.
Many thanks bro ^.^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone able to do anything useful with these files yet?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what people expect in 5 years?
what is happening here is not great ..
we waited for the order that we can set up a p.server for each one of us
and now after what we have lost hope ..
One of them was able to set up a p.server .. Tell us we can not share files with you
i can tell you, what is happening here is not great !
probably will come a wonderful person, and tells us how to make p.server with full files, I hope

--- PS
I also participated in building the files (rappelz-MMO) now ppl get server file 7.4 last version like official server , this is what happens when all cooperate

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like you can not do anything with these files as they currently stand.

A lot is missing to get this working at the moment, mainly the database and supporting files.

While this is a great share and a lot more then what we have had in the past, which was nothing, we are still not able to create our own private servers for 9Dragons.

I have been looking for server files for a long long time ^.^
and these are the best, so far, that I have come accross - even though they are unusuable in their current state.

Thank you again for sharing these files, but I wait for the time when the lastest files and the accompaning database are shared - in a state that can be at least used.

Cheers,-BlOOdWiZE

Back