Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If you had 1 more day to live

Reaction score
24 Hours: I'd buy useless poop with my credit card.

1 Week: I'd rob a store and see how long it'd take for the police to catch me.

1 Month: I'd write a rap song about how much time i've got left to live.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do something crazy... there is a huge mountain near my home with a shear drop, I would love to jump off that if I knew I was going to die in an hour anyway, I honestly have no idea.

Reaction score
Kill a guy and then have sex with his oldest daughter.

What can I say, the guy is a absolute psycho who's done some horrible poop in his life and is poisonous to those around him, and his oldest daughter said (as a joke I presume... but still :p) that I can have her if I take him out. So yeah, decent way to go I'd say. ;)

Sounds like revenge straight out of the bible. Kill him and bone his oldest daughter.

Reaction score
Kill a guy and then have sex with his oldest daughter.

What can I say, the guy is a absolute psycho who's done some horrible poop in his life and is poisonous to those around him, and his oldest daughter said (as a joke I presume... but still :p) that I can have her if I take him out. So yeah, decent way to go I'd say. ;)

Wut if he's like 90 & she's like 65? :zippy:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
If I had a day, I would kiss the girl I love, and well. I'm dead. o.o

If I had a week, I'd live life to the fullest, do whatever the duck I want to do.

If I had a month, same thing as a week.

Reaction score
Wut if he's like 90 & she's like 65? :zippy:
I don't know how old he is, but she's 19. ;)

I would bone her now, but her older sister won't let me, she would kill me if I tried and well she's my best friend, so I have to suck it up. That said, she would be fine with it if I killed the bastard and have her sister as a reward, she truly hates him. I mean so much that she was happy when she heard that he's not her father.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
her older sister

Wutwutwut? You said that the 19 year old is his oldest daughter, yet she has an older sister? (Meaning full blood sister, not half).

On the topic of this thread, I'd go smashing windows. I just love the sound.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
One day? I'd go skydiving. I always wanted to do that.

One week? Fly far far away with my best friend and our girlfriends and my HD video camera, to those places in the world with the amazing views and stuff. One place a day. Enjoy what our world has to offer.

One month? Gather my friends and film our own little movie. We always wanted to do that. We even wrote a script already, lol.

-Sent from my mobile-

Reaction score
One day? I'd go skydiving. I always wanted to do that.

One week? Fly far far away with my best friend and our girlfriends and my HD video camera, to those places in the world with the amazing views and stuff. One place a day. Enjoy what our world has to offer.

One month? Gather my friends and film our own little movie. We always wanted to do that. We even wrote a script already, lol.

-Sent from my mobile-

skydiving with no parachutes? :eek:tt1:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Wutwutwut? You said that the 19 year old is his oldest daughter, yet she has an older sister? (Meaning full blood sister, not half).

On the topic of this thread, I'd go smashing windows. I just love the sound.

I think she is the half sister. o_O

I am confused there.

He wants to bone both. :junglejane:

Reaction score
I would actually try stealing a fighter jet now... and see how high I can fly :D

Thinking of which, (besides my previous statement) depending on exactly how much time I had left, I would probably go out GTA style more toward the end [last couple days](just, no killing innocent people for no reason) ~ but ~ I'd steal a cop car, joy ride around in it, maybe even steal a helicopter, or other aircraft and joy ride around in it for a while. Just do some fun but stupid poop and see how long it would take to get caught... Then see how long I could run/evade the authorities attempting to catch me... And ofc I'd have to bang a female in the back seat of the stolen cop car in an alley somewhere <.<

Reaction score
I would bone her now, but her older sister won't let me, she would kill me if I tried and well she's my best friend, so I have to suck it up. That said, she would be fine with it if I killed the bastard and have her sister as a reward, she truly hates him. I mean so much that she was happy when she heard that he's not her father.
Oh and she needs to be full blood to be her older sister? Where did you get that nonsense from? The only time people talk about half sisters/brothers is when they grew up separately, especially when they have not been in regular contact.
I think she is the half sister. o_O

I am confused there.

He wants to bone both. :junglejane:
I don't, I don't want to bone the older one, well not rationally anyway, I'm sure part of me wants to bone her, but we got that with pretty much all women who are not your family and at least reasonable attractive. This however doesn't mean we do for all sorts of reason. Having sex with her would absolutely not be worth it and it's nothing on my mind either.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
24 Hours - Jump off the Burj Khalifa (I live in Dubai, so thats not a problem.)

7 Days - Time to go all GTA mode. No rules, No law, No order.

1 Month - Live a happy month. Visit friends, close relatives and loved ones. Also try and be remembered as a good person. Try to apologize for the mistakes I've made in my life.

Back