Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ANY 1 got ideas 2 HELP me QUIT SMOKING

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i really like 2 smoke but dam costing me 2 much smokin like 20 a day so any 1 got ideas cos i cant stop alone i luve the tast! argh or atlest cut down!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dunno have been for like over 5 yrs and i liek it but drains ya cash and now decided wanan cut down and i cant just quit its called an addiction!!!!

Reaction score
aight first things first dont keep telling yourself this,

Gotta quit smoking!! Gotta quit Smoking! Stop Smoking!!!

cos all your mind is occupied with is the smoking whether its the actually smoking or the quiting of, your still thinking about smoking. best way ive seen work on people is get nicotene patches and suck a Ducking pen or something as u stick the patch on and it gets to work, now this aint gonna work on its own you gotta have at least some will power. now will power aint hard to come by unless your a failure and ur not a failure are you now?

(edit for typos)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i got the will power i just need the task i just wanna go down 2 like 5 a day and also the nikotine patches cos more than fuckin fags! but i like the pen idea :) might help me a bit need a fag now but suckin a pen lets see how long it lasts!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know !

goto ur m8s house gather like 8-15 of u then go on a adventure like climbing on top of roof's & cause trouble lol :D

Reaction score
give urself time zones in the day aswell cut down slowly m8 if your on 20 a day cut it down to 10 a day for the first week aight? say your awake for 10 hours have 1 at the 1st hour then 1 every hour or so, DONT have them every hour on the hour cos ull get addicted to having a cig every hour understand? this was at least u have a visible taget to meet aswell rather than fightin the craving

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aint climed on no roofs since my m8s got fucked by police for climin on a school roof and then 1 of them took a poop down ventaltion lmao

Reaction score
Nelly said:

eh you arnt exclamation i am :p hehe-----

well im studying psychology atm m8 and i read into a lo of stuff like this, hobbies, cravings, obsessions, addictions etc it just interests me and as im injured and cannot train ive too much time to kill by thinking lol so i guess for a short while im your man if youve got a thinking problem hehe :D

Reaction score
MrChainsaw said:
aint climed on no roofs since my m8s got fucked by police for climin on a school roof and then 1 of them took a poop down ventaltion lmao

:eek: :eek: woah thats some heavy poop lol (pun intended hehe) i guess u could go climbin trees 4 a bit n jump out scarin kids or hide in a bush near an often used path jump out n scare ppl shitless that can waste hours away so fast lol and its free :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well im just bout to have a fag so duck quitin ill just cut down havent had 1 in liek an hour already coughin lol so ill try and go 2 10 a day

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
right im like a brother to u andy (MRChainsaw) so i will help. i have been in trouble with the police for climbing roofs lol

sooo come smoke draw with me so u wont smoke fags lol :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know u r dude and it was u i was talkin bout earlyer on the roof but u wasnt the guy who took the poop in the vents lmao i cant belive he did that!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MrChainsaw said:
i know u r dude and it was u i was talkin bout earlyer on the roof but u wasnt the guy who took the poop in the vents lmao i cant belive he did that!

lol that wasnt me lol it was funny it was rob of alex :S dunno who i cant remember though

*serious face*dont do crack!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MrChainsaw said:
ok i really like 2 smoke but dam costing me 2 much smokin like 20 a day so any 1 got ideas cos i cant stop alone i luve the tast! argh or atlest cut down!!!!

Here's an idea:

Go back to school dumbass!

Back