Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ANY 1 got ideas 2 HELP me QUIT SMOKING

Reaction score
MrChainsaw said:
well im just bout to have a fag so duck quitin ill just cut down havent had 1 in liek an hour already coughin lol so ill try and go 2 10 a day

dude you arnt gonna be able to quit right away cuttin down is the easiest step to take so goin to 10 a day is good, remember pace urself to 1 an hour but not the same amount of time in between make sure u vary it like, 50 mins for 1, 75 for the next. cos if everytime its 60 mins, 60 mins, 60 mins. your body will expect a fag every 60 mins get the idea? then if you try and cut down more itll be nigh on impossible

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
right i have a way. for every fag u have i will kill u :p

no really u have tryed to stop loads of times. i will help u on the weekends when i see u k.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You won't stop, no matter how ward u try:p because u just won't in your opinion "look as cool" without a gay cancer stick in ur mouth:x

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just think every ciggy u have is more tar infesting your lungs makeing u breath harder and cough more, evry ciggy u have will bring u closer to death and lung cancer every ciggy u have is horrible evry ciggy u have will kill you in the long run!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. capricorn i go collage and i aint dumb just dislexic (why they have 2 make that so hard 2 spell)
2. i dont think it looks cool i just like the tast but not the money goin out my pocket!
3. i dont care bout the diying part as long as i live past 50 ill b happy!!

but 2day ive been doin well only smoked 8 so far so i am tryin :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MrChainsaw said:
1. capricorn i go collage and i aint dumb just dislexic (why they have 2 make that so hard 2 spell)

Wow college... give yourself a Ducking clap. *clap clap*

Obviously that was sarcasm. But you get my point.

N

Neosparky

spend a week with me irl :rolleyes:
(i tend to put out siggys in the most creative ways when someone lights one, hate it :))

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mr.Chainsaw says:
u wanan smoke some of ya draw when ya coem down?
Sorry says:
ok if u have fags
Mr.Chainsaw says:
yeah i do
Sorry says:
cool

that is me and him just talking now.... so much for giving up lol

Back