Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[18+ Maybe] is Masterbation good? [18+ Maybe]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive been going around the internet, and somehow i found a thread in a forum that showing you a picture of an article of a newspaper saying that "Masterbating" is good for you!! :puke3:

it was a long time ago so i dont have any articles talking about this. i remembered the article said that Masterbating burns out fat!! WTF!!!! lol :puke3:

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kill yourself?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i'm not sure if it's true, but if you don't masturbate you are more likely to get infections in the genital area.

*Applies to males only

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it burns fat, but ANYTHING burns fat. Moving burns fat, lying down burns fat, breathing burns fat. I don't know if it really makes a difference in your health, but there's no way for masturbating to HURT you.

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Masturbation has its good sides and down sides. It can help you explore you're own budy and make you feel comfortable, more experience at having sexual Relationship with your partner. Some people take it too far and thats when the mental problem kicks in.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only way I see it being healthy is mentally. Like Warrior said, exploring your body, pleasure, etc... It's perfectly normal since most people figure it out on their own. But if you don't choose to do it its ok as well, it won't bring problems, because for guys the sperm will just recycle.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well i'm not sure if it's true, but if you don't masturbate you are more likely to get infections in the genital area.

*Applies to males only

As well females; don't think that this 'disgusting' subject does not apply to females. Would you so happen to belive that the studies were intially incepted by a females? The Surgeon General of the United States was fired because 'she' promoted this lifestyle. This so happens to be factual.

Reaction score
Yes it is good for you. Apperentally when I watched this embrassing sex problems program, it talked about how not masterbating or engaging in sexual activity, especially for males how prove harmful. I can't remember the scienc behind it but the build up of not having sex or reliving yourself can damage your sexual organs. Oo

Not sure if it applied for females but it can harm males not to do it for prolonged time

Reaction score
ive been going around the internet, and somehow i found a thread in a forum that showing you a picture of an article of a newspaper saying that "Masterbating" is good for you!! :puke3:

it was a long time ago so i dont have any articles talking about this. i remembered the article said that Masterbating burns out fat!! WTF!!!! lol :puke3:

10 years old?

no no

maybe you're 11

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ermmmm, it's a BIT awkward to even post in this thread, but masturbation is proven to do more good for you than bad.

The people that say it is "bad" for you, are those raging assholes that work with the church(notice I say CHURCH, not cinagogue..or however it's spelled). It's literally the work of the CHURCH that leads people to believe that masturbation is bad.

Lets talk about the myths.

Blindness: No...this probably started because you usually start around your teen years...and guess what? Your eyesight also starts screwing up around your teen years(OMG!), so you may have to get glasses, you may not.

Acne: Same thing as blindness..you start getting this in your teen years too.

Infection: It depends on...how you're...stimulating your you know what. General male and female masturbation will not cause more infection, in fact if this were true..this would be an upside. Unless you have some sort of parasite or staphe infection in your room, then your immune system will only get stronger...as I said...IF it were true.

Hairy hands: Well....no. This is just stupid. My palms arent hairy but my hands are. Probably because I dont shave my hands...hmmm...

STD'S!: What does STD stand for? You arent having sex with anyone...not even yourself. Even if most people say having sex with yourself is basically masturbation...it isnt. Unless you're a male with a large spanker and a female counterpart(what the hell kind of plastic surgery did you get!?) then this is IMPOSSIBLE.

Hairloss, fatigue..etc: Hey guess what? As you get older your body cant take as much as it could. Even when you're a teenager your body is only getting weaker by the second. If you actually believed this..you're a victim of a scam.

Not that many people masturbate: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMFFFFFFFG *take a breath* I cant get over this one. No matter who you ask, and no matter their answer, EVERYONE has done it, or does it. Anyone who says they havent(even your priest) is LYING. It's LITERALLY both physically and psychologically IMPOSSIBLE to control this urge. Not even hobbies can save you from masturbation. It's the human sex drive that has driven our species into prosperous life for the past thousands of years. GET THE HELL OVER IT, YOU ARENT SPECIAL. Well...some people are special..

The previous statement pertains to people over the age of 14.

Now for the things that are being debated.

Masturbation releases endorphins, lowers stress, helps with sex later on, it's personal..and it is healthy and normal for anyone..even children of the age of 3.

The ONLY bad thing about it, is the psychological effect it can have on a small minority of people. Some people practice it abnormally, and some people feel ashamed of doing it.

On the other hand if you DONT do it...you CAN go insane, your stress levels will rise, you're more prone to heart attacks, etc etc.

In short..masturbation is good for you as long as you try to keep it to yourself, or a partner that agrees with you.

I know I made a long post about this, but it pisses me off that the church tries to say it's a bad thing. If god made us this way, why the hell wouldnt he want us to masturbate, have sex, lie, cheat, steal, and be sons of a bitches. OH...RIght....because the people that started the religion never actually thought the world would change THAT much...jesus. Ooo..hey...Jesus..

:) :evil:

Edit: Just wanted to add..Evilkitten is right. Mostly in MALES, if they dont masturbate, you are more prone to prostate problems. It's a health risk that I would rather not take..why not just take the pleasurable moment and be done with it every two days...or two minutes..whatever floats your boat.

In females the problem is more complicated. Females dont HAVE to masturbate because you wont get cancer, but you're still prone to psychological problems. However, once you have hormones and adrenaline raging through you, you wont really care.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol you post to much "saden99" and I mean who asked the church?

on topic though is masterbation good? well it can't be bad you don't hear nasty stories about masterbation gone wrong so it can't be bad

either way i'd make little difference you'd still do it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it helps to stablize the society LOL...

If person doesn't masturbate or have sex in a long time... It'll lead to crimes...

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score

*Applies to males only

yeah, it also decreases the chances that you'll get a testicle-cancer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Exclamatio why do you think im a 10 or 11 year old kid? im freaking 14...

well SORRY omg.. its not like this RZ is some kind of spelling bee contest. jesus...

this topic goes to females more than males.. it seems that people think females masturbates more than men :eek6:

i dont masturbate :p

woops im on the wrong account.. :p i should be on beezlighty not beezlight

speaking of masturbation lol.. Rishwin you sure do own the award for funniest member.. lol like how you said that it strengthens your grip... are serious?

Last edited:
Back