Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My 2006 Car Accident

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, Im really a magnet to hurting myself. This is the one my friend pulled off, killing himself and almost killing me in the process. It was a BMW.
Xplode184 - My 2006 Car Accident - RaGEZONE Forums

It broke half of my ribs, and cracked my skull. It almost took off my head. It completely shattered my friends ribs, and broke his neck in 5 places. He died before my eyes and before the medics could come.

I just randomly found this picture when scrolling through .jpegs

Reaction score
Yea umm i'm gonna have to call you off as a lying idiot of an attention lady.
  • that trunk clearly crushed to death any passengers there
  • if you somehow did manage to survive that, you would have to have jumped out of the car, and even then, i can not see how it could "almost take your head off".
  • if he died on the scene, how the hell do you know what injuries he sustained? they do not to autopsies unless it has suspicious circumstances or they do not know the cause of death
  • he died before your eyes? if you had both been in the car at the time, i doubt you would be able to see eachother, let alone see him die.
  • lastly, you took the picture from here you idiot:

Edit://

And here is the caption for that pic on that website you stole it from:
I did say in one of my last posts to NOT park your car under a tree, it looks as though someone didn’t listen. What is the worst thing about this whole incident? It’s a beamer! That is correct a beautiful red BMW sits under that gigantic tree completely smashed. And the tree had to fall and

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You just lost all your respect, and got OWNED.
Ducking faggoty butt little witch. You want sympathy?

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmao, the dumbass didn't even cover his butt.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't go as far as saying.. typical Habbo, but u sure lower there standards.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just randomly found this picture when scrolling through .jpegs

He meant in his folder, I think?
and yeah, maybe Devin's little brother?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aint Devin the dude in Iraq ???? -.o

Master Summoner
Reaction score
As for the pic he posted in Cammeron's thread, here is the link for that :

Idiot.

"The old guy in the background is the tow dude or something, NOT ME."

lol, theres no way someone can be that stupid, to post a topic like this. Habbo must be deteriorating their brainz lol.

Reaction score
Maybe it was the lack of Habbo Hotel that brought him to post this though hence the closure of the Habbo Hotel section for a while but since it has reopened then maybe, just maybe some people will get out of that section, look on the bright side, if they can last a week or so, maybe they can last a month or even a life-time?

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao i just started to laugh :D too bad there are people everywhere around but who cares lol this thread just made my day and this damn office can't break it.

Rish i'm going to be your fan lol

hahah so owned :D

Back