Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2016: A Year In Review.

Reaction score
Soon enough the clock will strike 12 and everyone will curse gods for a month whenever they write the date once again.

But before that happens, let's review the year 2016.

Here's YouTube's annual Rewind of rather dubious quality:

Here's Google's annual Year in Search:

Not sure about Twitter, the closest I've found so far is their #ThisHappened campaign.

LordDemonMan - 2016: A Year In Review. - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure if [strike]Fake[/strike]Facebook's video will embed, but whatever, I tried:

There's also Yahoo's, but let's be honest, who cares about Yahoo any more?

So, fellow strangers, what's your year in review?

[I'll post mine next week as I've still got some stuff going on so I can't really say my year's done.]

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Huge year this has been. Lots of stuff happened, went through a lot of poop and in the end not the best year the world has ever seen. Like I said on Discord: First, everyone died, then Brexit, Terror, Refugees, Trump, Gender BS, everyone dies again.... German statistic showed that 72% of people still think it was a good year though. Despite the thing that went down in Munich, and now Berlin and ofc the whole situation currently.

Reaction score
So it's finally my turn.

It's been a roller-coaster of a year.
The first half was filled with uncertainty and crippling depression.
Then uncertainty, most of it, evaporated in one short burst – I got into the internal medicine residency, got my MD stamp number, and received my MD license (yes, in that order).
'Tis funny, really, how events tend to unfold en masse.
As for the second half...
I moved to the capital, I still visit my home almost on a weekly basis (something I couldn't do while studying abroad). I've met quite a few fascinating people, even made new friends and acquaintances. Learned new things, too. (Is waking up at 4AM worth all of it? Hell n– of course it's worth it.)
For many 2016 might seem like a terrible year, but for me it was a year of finally moving forward, if only little by little.
Now that the year is almost over and the clock soon will strike twelve, I wholeheartedly wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year.
Let's brave whatever storm might come.

Reaction score
Well, my year...
I pretty much did nothing all year until September time, other than work.
Work.
Work.
Work.
Quit my job in September after saving money, decided to do something useful with the money.
Travelled to a rural village in Takéo, Cambodia to teach unprivileged kids English.
Spent 4 months there, came back on 3rd Jan 2017, amazing experience.
Now depressed that I am home.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had the best year of my life. I met my fiance and got engaged!!! I've never been so happy or in love before.

Reaction score
Well, my year...
I pretty much did nothing all year until September time, other than work.
Work.
Work.
Work.
Quit my job in September after saving money, decided to do something useful with the money.
Travelled to a rural village in Takéo, Cambodia to teach unprivileged kids English.
Spent 4 months there, came back on 3rd Jan 2017, amazing experience.
Now depressed that I am home.
It's still impressive, amigo, and if you can't sit still, why not volunteer locally as well?
I had the best year of my life. I met my fiance and got engaged!!! I've never been so happy or in love before.

Glad to hear that. Make 2017 even greater!

Back