Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2017 Europe goes nuts.

Reaction score
Since Brexit, and Donald Trumps election, major countries in Europe are plotting to disolv, and "going back to the good old times". French elect Marie Le Pen wants to re-instate borders, get back to Franc from Euro, and deport all immigrants.

Same thing unfolds in the Netherlands, with Geert Wilders, and Frauke Petry in Germany.

If they gain power we might be looking in the face of mass revolutions, World War 3, and god knows what else.

They are monsters that feed on people's fears and most darkest wishes.

This is the time when the "Be carefull what you wish for" applies.

I know a lot of people hope for "better times", and things "will be so much better, we'll have new jobs, and we'll be rich". Don't be fooled, nobody will be any richer, and you wont have any more jobs. Rich people will get richer and poor people ... will stay poor.

There are some movements (although I personally I doubt it matters, cause let's face it, nobody could ever stop anyone from gaining power in the past)

I just hope none of them gains power ... I truly do.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Geert Wilders has no idea what the impact is for the Dutchies to change back to "Gulden" a.k.a guilders. I cannot speak for France or Germany, but I'm pretty sure they will have the same problem. This sounds more like some political strategy or something, because it's really really stupid to back out from the EUR currency.

Also, I don't believe Geert Wilders will ever be able to become the Prime Minisiter of the Netherlands. He has these mad ideas for a couple of years.

But I agree with the fact a lot of countries are changing. I truly hope these changes won't 'cross the line' and make us repeat history (if you get what I mean). I'm curious how this all will end and I'm slightly afraid at the same time.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm intrigued to what leaving the EU will do for the UK. I've heard things that wages will go up, house prices will plummet and everything will be hunky dory. Others like taxes will rise, all the immigrants will be deported (which will actually cripple Britain).

I'm just going to sit and take the ride and hope that it might work out for my generation who cant own their own home or survive on the minimum wage.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Funny thing about the people against trump. They decide to riot and ruin America because they're mad at a president who they think is gonna ruin America.

Totally agree, just let the man be for 4 years. If he can't be worse than Bush...
I think the rioters are just bad losers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Totally agree, just let the man be for 4 years. If he can't be worse than Bush...
I think the rioters are just bad losers.

His first actions as president haven't been too great, but I have to agree that the rioters aren't achieving anything but mayhem. Peaceful protests would be more effective, but I guess people just don't have their right minds about them these days lol.

As far as Europe goes, I can only foresee it getting worse from here. x_x People panic too much when something dramatic happens and it only adds to the damage.

Back