SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,312Posts

So,
    Big number 30 is slowly but surely creeping in.
    I am turning 27 years old today, the 9th of May (in my time zone it is so already), yeah, not waiting for you hoes to remember it's my birthday so I'm doing it myself yet I don't feel like I am mature enough.

It's always about feeling subpar, isn't it? Feeling like you don't have enough experience, or are not earning enough, or not attractive enough or not skilled enough. But that feeling doesn't ever stop, does it? You just have to keep getting better than you were, even if it takes you some time.

So far, it's been a ride one I mostly wanted/tried to quit, but that's not important now and I've made it this far. I'm still alive and I've realised that despite everything, I still want to see tomorrow.

So yeah, bring me your mead and your virgins happy birthday to me.
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,281Posts

Re: 27

Happy birthday, brother! 30s doesn't sound that bad, though. Most of my friends are your age and reaching the 30s. It's just a number (even though, with all due respect, I am happy with my current age)! Anyway, you're not 30 yet..

Quote Originally Posted by LordDemonMan View Post
    It's always about feeling subpar, isn't it? Feeling like you don't have enough experience, or are not earning enough, or not attractive enough or not skilled enough. But that feeling doesn't ever stop, does it? You just have to keep getting better than you were, even if it takes you some time.
    Difficult for me to talk about such things, but if I take an example of elder colleagues, I notice they do not worry about such things anymore. This stage you're talking about is about finding your place in life. If you settled somewhere, found your place, got stuff running, you'll eventually stop worrying about these things and you start worrying about making time to pick up your kids from school or who's going to let your dog out when you're at work..

It, however, is a hell of a ride to find that place in life.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDemonMan View Post
    So far, it's been a ride. I'm still alive and I've realized that despite everything, I still want to see tomorrow.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,312Posts

Thanks for such kind words, luv.
    What have I become
    My sweetest friend
    Everyone I know
    Goes away in the end

Nice title lol. Anyways happy birthday, and hope you have (had) a good one!. Cheers!

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,877Posts

Ragezone would be a whole lot less without you. I, for one, feel grateful to know you. I hope your birthday was great, or as great as it could be.

Age is just a number, but I admit it sucks hard when you feel it so. I wish for you to feel it less.

Happy Birthday

Rest in Peace Akaruz

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    1,023Posts

Happy birthday buddy! It has been a while. Hope all is well with you.

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    Viva HollandiaLocation
    1,595Posts

Oldfag

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    HellLocation
    35Posts

am i to late to say happy bday?