Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So,
Big number 30 is slowly but surely creeping in.
I am turning 27 years old today, the 9th of May (in my time zone it is so already), [strike]yeah, not waiting for you hoes to remember it's my birthday so I'm doing it myself[/strike] yet I don't feel like I am mature enough.

It's always about feeling subpar, isn't it? Feeling like you don't have enough experience, or are not earning enough, or not attractive enough or not skilled enough. But that feeling doesn't ever stop, does it? You just have to keep getting better than you were, even if it takes you some time.

So far, it's been a ride [strike]one I mostly wanted/tried to quit, but that's not important now[/strike] and I've made it this far. I'm still alive and I've realised that despite everything, I still want to see tomorrow.

So yeah, [strike]bring me your mead and your virgins[/strike] happy birthday to me.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday, brother! 30s doesn't sound that bad, though. Most of my friends are your age and reaching the 30s. It's just a number (even though, with all due respect, I am happy with my current age)! Anyway, you're not 30 yet..

It's always about feeling subpar, isn't it? Feeling like you don't have enough experience, or are not earning enough, or not attractive enough or not skilled enough. But that feeling doesn't ever stop, does it? You just have to keep getting better than you were, even if it takes you some time.
Difficult for me to talk about such things, but if I take an example of elder colleagues, I notice they do not worry about such things anymore. This stage you're talking about is about finding your place in life. If you settled somewhere, found your place, got stuff running, you'll eventually stop worrying about these things and you start worrying about making time to pick up your kids from school or who's going to let your dog out when you're at work..

It, however, is a hell of a ride to find that place in life.

So far, it's been a ride. I'm still alive and I've realized that despite everything, I still want to see tomorrow.
LordDemonMan - 27 - RaGEZONE Forums

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Ragezone would be a whole lot less without you. I, for one, feel grateful to know you. I hope your birthday was great, or as great as it could be.

Age is just a number, but I admit it sucks hard when you feel it so. I wish for you to feel it less.

Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back