Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Make sure if you haven't yet: you enter in this thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/2-madisons-10-smodversary-celebration-1139609/
I am going to keep it up until tomorrow at least, so don't miss out. Easy to enter!
you get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.

The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.
Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)

Today's Background Story: Habbo Hotel, Love it, hate it, whatever. Habbo hotel was the first section I was a moderator in outside of the Ragezone lineage 2 server section. I had no idea what habbo was before that. I played twice on someone's server just enough to build a room and check it out.
Fun fact, the habbo logo in the rules was made by me many years ago.
Czubvru - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Today's Prize: 6 month sub (extended if you have one and if you're a mod you can give it out to someone or I'll give you some steam keys up to you)
Today's Contest: Post any screenshot (NON OFFENSIVE) from Habbo Hotel or some other similar chat game. If you google for it, find something funny and not offensive!

I will pick one post at random to win, and then I'll start the next contest.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I never play habbo but i can post other chat game right Sims3 was include

LNyMu - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can i join again :eek:tt:

sMyKPSr - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Back in the day just after Force Hotel V6 closed, everyone jumped on to R63 and I used to believe I was a pro graphics designer forever making Banners and Banner templates.. (Bare in mind I was 12 years old). Here's a couple of them.

SsVsGpQ - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

8JUddDj - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Templates:

ABImKsQ - 3 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 3 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I don't have screenshot because I've never played Habbo and i'm not into games like that at all however I'll share a little trivia about the game.

Because the game is made by a Finnish company, Sulake whose name translates to "fuse" it's only reasonable to assume the name of the game means something too. "Habbo" itself doesn't translate to anything but its colloquial version "happo" (the letter b is of foreign origin to Finnish, replaced by the native version) is acid and also known as a drug. I've always felt like the name describes the level of cognitive dysfunction required for the game to be enjoyable. I'm past the days of mocking people based on what they like though so honestly no offense intended there. It's just how the name of the game naturally sounds to me.

P.S.
I don't want to enter any giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back