Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 Year Old Jessica weighs 400 Pounds

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Huh...just....huh.

It doesn't look like she has the genetically overweight problem, she just eats to much. When I was 7 years years(my god.....that's a thought back) I COULD NOT eat food other than Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Parents didn't keep that much food in the kitchen and I barely spent time at the house anyways.

Now I have a lot of food..but I tend to only eat Apple Sauce, Oranges, Peaches, Pineapples, extremely tasty bread and whatever I have for breakfast and dinner. Lunch is no longer something I do, metabolism isn't good enough for it.

And YES, you will gain weight when you get older. Even at 25 your metabolism starts slowing down. For some people it slows when they're just 15 years old.

Want to know the secret to not gaining weight? Don't be in cold areas, and don't get bored.

Boredom leads to eating, and cold environments make you hungry(it's why most restaurants keep the AC on a low temperature). Places like fast food don't do that..but eating fast food just once can ruin an entire years worth of a diet :)

What I've noticed with me is that if I get bored while playing a game on the computer(CoH, WoW, EQ, etc) I feel like having some apple sauce. Or maybe a calzone. I don't like to play MMORPG's anymore because they bore me..unless they're private servers that don't really require competition and hardcore ideals.

Edit: I thought I would mention this. Obesity doesn't lay 100% fault on the obese..at least today. Watching to much television can make you dull. Never reading a good book because you want to can make you unimaginative. Being TOO good of a Christian can make you bored at inappropriate times.

This can lead to some weight problems. However, that only accounts for 15% of your obesity. 2% is genetics(someone in your family was fat), unless you're genetically obese(meaning you can blame your genes) then the 2% is 20%. But the other 83% or 65%(depending) is your fault. You either don't have the willpower to lose the weight, or the willpower to find the urge to eat when you don't actually need to.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are more than enough for your body to make and store energy. Unfortunately it's the times before and after each session that make up most of your day.

Poor girl. She needs liposuction but I'm not sure you can ethically agree with doing that on a 7 year old girl.

Parents that allow this to happen are just as bad as child beaters. It just so turns out that their child is going to die from heart failure rather than go to the hospital for some stitches.

And I thought I would say I've never had an obese problem. All my life the BTU(is it BTU...whatever) has told me that I'm average.

Maybe it's BMA...I'm to lazy to look it up :p

Am 6'4" and 205 pounds right now.

Weee?... :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not trying to set you up to fail. Just saying, its not always easy to stay fit. I'm not saying you'll be 300lbs, just saying, its hard to keep a fit body, especially if you have to work a lot, have kids, all that good stuff.

Possible? Of course. Harder? Yes.

never thought it like that :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
To all overweight persons:
Go on a sport while u can...

Reaction score
never thought it like that :p

Just remember that things you do when you are young may not be such great ideas when you get older. Eating junk, staying out for hours and hours and getting little sleep, etc... That stuff gets harder to do the older you get, and eventually, nearly impossible.

You really have to treat your body right, because the older it gets the more maintenance it requires.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can remember being fat 1 time in my life that was like 4 or 5 years ago. Everyday after school to the snackbar and then I got introduced to the computer and it got a litle worse, but suddenly I starded losing weight (no sport) im pretty skinny now in the eyes of people guess im ''good'' for my height im 176~177 cm and my weight is 60~65 kg it changes everyday why I dont know. But im happy with the way I am, and I love my mother for providing me food everyday.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Just remember that things you do when you are young may not be such great ideas when you get older. Eating junk, staying out for hours and hours and getting little sleep, etc... That stuff gets harder to do the older you get, and eventually, nearly impossible.

You really have to treat your body right, because the older it gets the more maintenance it requires.

u should write a book.
u inspire me...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

always hear that in a way... thx for the consern.

I can remember being fat 1 time in my life that was like 4 or 5 years ago. Everyday after school to the snackbar and then I got introduced to the computer and it got a litle worse, but suddenly I starded losing weight (no sport) im pretty skinny now in the eyes of people guess im ''good'' for my height im 176~177 cm and my weight is 60~65 kg it changes everyday why I dont know. But im happy with the way I am, and I love my mother for providing me food everyday.

your all good .... for now :)

Reaction score
Wow a girl at 7 years should barely be 100LBs, let alone 400. That is like 2 and half of me O.O

Anyway I used to have a fast metabolism when I was 10, I didn't put on much weight then middle of high school, I started to slow down. I find it hard to keep under 140lbs >.<

Stuff like this is using down to the parents fault but like everything without knowing everything I can't pass too much judgement. I hope everything works out and I'll be impressed if she became a model O.O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stuff like this is using down to the parents fault but like everything without knowing everything I can't pass too much judgement. I hope everything works out and I'll be impressed if she became a model O.O

Last part made me lol ^^ but who else is to judge? The parents are the only one left I dont know if she got 1 or 2 parents( mother and father) I didnt watch the whole movie though cause I saw something samiliarto this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I write like 3 paragraphs and you tell Becky to write a book?! BAH!

You people have no respect for esoteric crap! :p

On a lighter note, I doubt she will become a model. I hope her parents die.

That's a lighter note.

Adding to the statistics..damn them.

gerrrrr

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I sound like an old fuddy duddy.

Just trying to give you some of my experience.

I hope you guys can stay fit and healthy :)

yep:D thx i always take the passed experiences of others seriously. dont wanna make the same mistakes

Reaction score
Parents should be slapped with child abuse. And probably will at this rate. Hell the girl was 200 pounds at the age of 5 and they didn't do anything to help her then. So in 2 more years the damn kid will be 700lbs.

Sure it's nice to be able to feed your kid as much as they like but there are limits. Do they really know if they are hungry or not? How can a young kid that age know when to stop eating? They parent should say no when they know the kid has had to much but these ones just keep giving and giving.

NoPeace - out

Master Summoner
Reaction score
For all the people laughing at her. Go to hell.

It isn't the Girl's fault at all. I agree that her parents feed her too much and stuff but its impossible to gain that much weight. She isn't obsessed with eating. A similar case like this was shown on NBC Prime Time. It is some sort of disease where your body cannot properly get rid of the fat. The guy who was shown on Prime Time died because of the reason, he suffered from a heart stroke as many over weight people do.

The key point you guys are missing is thinking that she is getting fat by eating foods. It sure is adding to her weight but not as much. Remember one thing. Fats gained from foods can be removed by surgery. However fats gained by diseases etc. cannot. If she keeps gaining weight at about 200 lbs in 2 years and at this age then I fear that she won't live for long. Many people don't.

Reaction score
What the duck...her parents needs to be Ducking locked up for doing that to her.
Absolutely disgusting.

At 7 years old, I couldn't even get past 65lb's (25.54kg,) and I was considered average.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad. Hope She Get Fine.

Reaction score
For all the people laughing at her. Go to hell.

It isn't the Girl's fault at all. I agree that her parents feed her too much and stuff but its impossible to gain that much weight. She isn't obsessed with eating. A similar case like this was shown on NBC Prime Time. It is some sort of disease where your body cannot properly get rid of the fat. The guy who was shown on Prime Time died because of the reason, he suffered from a heart stroke as many over weight people do.

The key point you guys are missing is thinking that she is getting fat by eating foods. It sure is adding to her weight but not as much. Remember one thing. Fats gained from foods can be removed by surgery. However fats gained by diseases etc. cannot. If she keeps gaining weight at about 200 lbs in 2 years and at this age then I fear that she won't live for long. Many people don't.

Who laughed?

And I'm not a doctor so I won't say she doesn't have a disease or what have you. But it seems no matter the case it's always because of some sort of "uncontrolled" outside effect that makes the person fat (or insert whatever). It's always something that can't be fixed by normal means.

Once again, I don't know her situation besides whats on the video, so I really do hope her parents don't feed her McDonalds all day. Some parents DO, and thats sad. And abuse.

There are some things that you can control and others you can not. Her case may be that it can't be controlled by just eating healthy. I don't know. I know that I have epilepsy and although it can be sort of controlled it never truly is. So my hope is she can get better and live through this horrible ordeal. But she will hopefully know how to take care of her body.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its her fault and her parents, anybody whom is totally overweight like that is down to them, the girl requests food, her parents supply, its down to her, kids now are getting fatter and fatter, when I drive past school I always see pretty fat kids wobbling around trying to run after their friends but get tired and turn red.

Its because of free easy access to food!

No. This girl has a medical problem. She has something wrong with her brain (Can't remember what it's called). Her brain constantly tells the rest of her body that it needs food. She can't help it and neither can her parents. If they stop giving her food her body could shut itself down because it would think it was starving. That's why she's on the Ducking news. She is in a hospital getting treatment.

I agree with you that some people are just obese and should stop eating and control themselves. But, this girl can't help it. I have a close friend who had the same problem and he was admitted to the hospital not too long ago, and he has lost 150 lbs because of the treatment he received there.

Back