Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 Year Old Jessica weighs 400 Pounds

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
She has a true problem. She is obese because she can't help it. It's really not her fault. This was about a year ago.

Reaction score
Its her fault and her parents, anybody whom is totally overweight like that is down to them, the girl requests food, her parents supply, its down to her, kids now are getting fatter and fatter, when I drive past school I always see pretty fat kids wobbling around trying to run after their friends but get tired and turn red.

Its because of free easy access to food!

Reaction score
I won't jump to conclusions too much because I don't know any more of the story, but I wonder what her parents feed her... If they are feeding her cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream.. etc... Then thats child abuse. Can't really tell by this video, although she wanted "popcorn".

Its her fault and her parents, anybody whom is totally overweight like that is down to them, the girl requests food, her parents supply, its down to her, kids now are getting fatter and fatter, when I drive past school I always see pretty fat kids wobbling around trying to run after their friends but get tired and turn red.

There we go, Mental said it well.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

BLoody hell! omfg i just took a British expression and i am even not close to there :p ... anyways i completly agree with u.

I cant even get a 2LB in a year... i've been keeping my weight for 3 years now!

for a 18years old and a 160.9358 pounds i am all kool!

Reaction score
I cant even get a 2LB in a year... i've been keeping my weight for 3 years now!

for a 18years old and a 160.9358 pounds i am all kool!

You are very young, though. Wait a few years and see, its harder to keep the weight off :p Have to work for it (at least most people do).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DONT think so! :p all i do is eat, pc and some sports... gym... keeping weight is not a prob :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dear God what is happening, I just heard on the news about an eight your old but this..just damn..I mean...DAMN O.O

Master Summoner
Reaction score
If u do football weight isnt an issue.
but i feel sorry for this girl.
i hope she and her parents, espacially the parents, take actions soon.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, everybody gain or lose weight to be hosnest, you can gain or lose every second.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weight is always an issue this girl can hardly move, pathetic, I blame it fully on the parent. Undiciplend they need to help her FAST.

Reaction score
:D we will see... we will see...

still if i dont stop my work now, i wont stop it later... i know i wont:D

Hey, I'm not trying to set you up to fail. Just saying, its not always easy to stay fit. I'm not saying you'll be 300lbs, just saying, its hard to keep a fit body, especially if you have to work a lot, have kids, all that good stuff.

Possible? Of course. Harder? Yes.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i have never been fat thank god.
and im 80 years old now.

Back