Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adolf Hitler & Aryan Nation

Reaction score

this is no bull, wtf kind of kids names are that

good luck on ever getting jobs or having friends

i sure as hell wouldnt be friends with an Adolf Hitler, or Aryan Nation in school, i mean wtf kind of parenting is that

specially when kids learn start learning about Nazis in school, what do you think they will do to those two, give them hugs?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I won't feel sorry for their parents when they'll see their kids being lonely. Though I feel sorry for the kids, they won't have any friends and they can't do anything about it.

Reaction score
later on in life, 18, so i hope thier parents will support them and help them change thier names, or they are screwed

and they were taken for signs of abuse, the parents stated that "they are not neo-nazis"

but they have decorated thier house with swastikas
and the father had stabbed his wife with a screwdriver and the son (who is 5) has threatened to kill his sister

and the sad part is Aryan is meant to be
"blond-haired, blue-eyed" physical ideal of Nazi Germany (the "master race" ideology)

and in that pic the daughter has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, so even the real Adolf Hitler would be punishing the parents

AND NIETHER OF THEM ARE ARYAN

Reaction score
yea, but its still wrong for 2 kids who cannot choose thier name, to be given that name without knowing the roots of it, and the kids being raised in a house where racial discrimination is taught

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
tbh ill be friends with someone called Adolf Hitler. its kind of dope. #realtalk!!

Reaction score
Both parents have physical and mental disabilities, i don't think it's their fault.

Also, the swastika was adopted by the Nazis, it is NOT a Nazi-created symbol.

Indeed, I believe it's still widely used in India as a religious symbol.

Personally I wish people would let the WW2 hatred go. There is barely anyone alive now that was even involved in the war. From what I understand most of them have let it go, the enemy soldiers did as they were told after all. The people responsible have been punished, imo that should be enough for everyone.

Every country has been crappy to another country at some point in the past. I just don't understand why we still focus so much on Germany.

So for these kids, it's a shame there names will receive so much hate. But I suppose that is what their parents were aiming for in the first place. I would be shocked they were even allowed to name their kid like that, but I suppose there are places on Earth where these things are allowed to happen.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who cares if the symbol is Indian or nazi in this case anyway? I mean that would be literally suicide to decorate his house with swastika, swastika is seen by a nazi sign by most of the people.
Though when I was young my dad used to tell me that the swastika used to be a beautiful sign used by the Indians, those germans pissed on it.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they won't be receiving hatred due to a Country, but rather because they are named after a monster. Hitler was a soulless power hungry sadistic mad-man, and he was the cause of the loss of more than 5 Million lives. Hitler is also the same man who Fire Bombed the Reichstag (His own building) as an event to result in new Parliamentary Election and also as a way to start a Communist Revolution

At the least this man had sick twisted visions, and I would be ashamed to have the same name as him.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These kids definitely wouldn't be getting their names read out over the tannoy if they were to go missing while out shopping!

Reaction score
How can they change their name when they are born? Oh, they are just going to pop out the mothers vagina and say 'Hey guys, I'm Dave!' are they? The world gets more depressing and dull everyday, it's stupid. When I have some kids, I'll call mine Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein.

Ducking idiotic, but then again as Rish said, they have mental and physical disabilities so they mightn't of been able to help it. I remember the story of when they wanted it on the cake that time too, it was a discussion on here around 2009. I didn't expect them to be taken into care though..

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they won't be receiving hatred due to a Country, but rather because they are named after a monster. Hitler was a soulless power hungry sadistic mad-man, and he was the cause of the loss of more than 5 Million lives. Hitler is also the same man who Fire Bombed the Reichstag (His own building) as an event to result in new Parliamentary Election and also as a way to start a Communist Revolution

At the least this man had sick twisted visions, and I would be ashamed to have the same name as him.

Lol dude, move on. keep the mocking to your self the poop happened almost 67 years ago and i believe that if it wasn't for Hitler we would have been in so much poop.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Children with the age like below 10 don't even know who Adolf Hitler is, sooo I think the chances of having friends won't be that low. Besides, it mostly children call other kids by their first name. example: "I'll go play with Adolf mommy".

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol dude, move on. keep the mocking to your self the poop happened almost 67 years ago and i believe that if it wasn't for Hitler we would have been in so much poop.

And? So if I went back in time 67 years ago and killed half of the people on the planet (I'm not saying Hitler did I'm using this figure metaphorically) 67 years later should you let it go? What does time passing have to do with anything? Whether it be 67 years, or 607 years passed, that doesn't change anything and that doesn't change how many lives were lost. I will never move on, and neither should anyone else, it's best to keep monsters such as Hitler in our memories as such a vial demon so that we can prevent others like him from coming forth.

And no, you're wrong, if it wasn't for Hitler, over 10 Million people wouldn't have been Murdered. I don't think you are grasping how cruel, evil and sadistic Hitler was, or how many people he killed, (Maybe not directly, but he was the basis of the deaths) and I don't see how you can just simply tell someone to let something like that go.

Also tell me where I was making a mockery of anyone?

Note:

To anyone who tries to bring up how Hitler didn't personally kill 10 Million People, no, obviously he didn't put a knife to 10 Million throats, BUT, his army, his Nazi regime that HE controlled and commanded did, he ordered his Men to kill, so in a way Yes, Hitler did put a knife to 10 Million throats (Metaphorically)

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it will be weird when they start learning on Adolf Hitler,
Teacher: Adolf Hitler killed millions of people to obtain power
(All kids look at Adolf)
Adolf:May I go to the restroom?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those poor kids parents mustve smoked too much pot

Back