Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any advice?

Back?
Reaction score
Hey guys well im trying to lean out and get into basketball shape but for most of my life I have been like 20 pounds overweight but I believe running around my community everyday which is about a mile that I can lean out if I also throw in some weight lifting and exercises in the mix... Any advice?

I am 18 and 220 pounds at 6'3

Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
I just recommend, regular exercise each day. A good run and a healthy/balanced diet by avoiding junk food and eating more high fibre foods can help!
A small warm-up run before basketball practice is good too. Try and start off with a small 1mile run, then 15min of basketball....week after > 1 mile run and 30min of basketball
So I prefer progressively exercise and the longer minutes as you get better

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Being 6'3 and 220 Really isnt that bad. If you were under 6ft and that much I would say okay maybe stick to your run, but in all honesty you are average.

Back?
Reaction score
Really? I thought I was 20 pounds overweight.... I wanna lose my stomach and than begin to build it back into muscle so thats why I am running but thanks for the advice guys will take it into account.

Back