Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How much Alcohol do you drink?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please also include the following, if you do it occasionally or often. And also how many times per week do you spend time drinking. And what kind of brand and how much do you spend in this kind of occurrences? Do you also go straight hard or light?

Anyways, I just wanted to ask these few questions to know any people who enjoy drinking Alcohols or Wines as a recreation. I know for some this is considered as an awful subject, but you know, some people just have weird ways of spending times... I guess, this is mine.

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: How much do you drink Alcohol?

I don't do much drinking mainly because I have liver issues. I have the occasional drink mainly on big events such as birthdays or Christmas parties. Because my liver tends to fail for X amount of minutes at random, I like to control my alcohol.

When I do have a drink, I mainly go for lager such as Budweiser or cider.

Reaction score

5-7 times a week, probably every day. 2-3 times a week, socially. at home, usually half a bottle of wine or 2-3 gin and tonics or whiskey/coke. I try to keep beer drinking to a minimum when at home because of all the calories. I drink beer sometimes socially, because it's cheaper at bars/clubs. weekly expense on alcohol is probably somewhere around $30-$50, sometimes higher when I'm celebrating something and/or buying for others.

Reaction score

Not very often but when I do I drink alot. At partys like once a month and mostly beer. (last party jagermeister rofl things got fun real fast)
I never drink alcohol at home or when I go to dinner somewhere only when I go out to party. (sometimes to a pub with friends tho)

Other then that, I only drink water.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't particularly enjoy how it feels to be drunk. However, I do drink socially every so often but cut myself off before getting to that 'point of no return'. During those occasions I mostly drink whiskey, I'm not a fan of much else.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Often. About twice per working week for two hours, then a bit on the weekend casually. Jim Beam/Jack Daniels/Wild Turkey 101/American Honey. Spend about $40 on the work nights because the Happy Hour spirits are $5 a glass, so I buy them in pairs to save queuing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the rare drink, I don't like to get 'smashed', personally it's just a social thing for me.
I've seen what can happen when not drinking responsibly and it's not pretty in the slightest.

Reaction score
I prefer drink with myself, even though not having much of a chance of doing that, specially with only beer in the fridge currently.

I often drink on small/big social events, and I rather drink Wine and Wiskey, but if there's none of those, I can also drink beer and such socially.

Reaction score

It varies, sometimes it's 3 times a week, sometimes it's 5. Some months I don't drink at all.
Wine, tequila, whiskey. No vodka or beer, though. Since I'm rather gargantuan, the bottles last for one sitting.
And I prefer the company of myself. So, there's that.
Tequila straight?

Buncha pussies in this thread.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the casual jaegarbomb and rum on the rocks are what i usually get. not a real fan of beer but can tolerate it a bit more than before.

Back