Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How much Alcohol do you drink?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
How much do I drink? Not enough.

When it comes to drinking casually I'm a cider guy. Will still drink it on a night out, but clubbing I prefer rums and vodka.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How much Alcohol do you drink?

About 15 bottles Tiger beer, every saturday

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lots. Rum. I'll stop for a few months after new year.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty much depends on where and with whom I am. Had periods where I'd drink everyday for a month, then had periods where I wouldn't drink for 2 months. In terms of quantity, it solely depends on the spirit, but a bottle is sufficient in most occasions. Whiskey, scotch, rum, vodka, tequila, wine etc. Currently I haven't had a drink in a month, I suppose its time to get one.
Like LordDemonMan, I have recently found that my company alone is plentiful.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm drinking right now. Consumed a whole bottle of alcopop and halfway through a bottle of cherry sours.

Yay teenage drinks.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I'm drinking right now. Consumed a whole bottle of alcopop and halfway through a bottle of cherry sours.

Yay teenage drinks.

You should stop posting on RaGEZONE for now :'D

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I rarely drink. Depends if I have a reason. I like girly stuff. Rumchata is too good for its own good. But brandy, rum, vodka straight is ok at times too. I still prefer it mixed even if it is just with a little tonic water and lime or something. Beer is gross, hate it. Wine is for cooking not drinking that stuff is nasty too. I'd probably try whatever if I was in the drinking mood. Just doesn't happen very often. I've never been so drunk that I threw up, and don't plan on it. So far I've always known when to stop.

(In other words, I'm boring.)

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to drink and realized it did no good for me, so I stopped.

Back