Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any IT here?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
So you are looking for a job in the area of system integration / configuration / maintaining ?

I'm personally following an apprenticeship as software developer (doing mostly C# / web stuff at work) and am very keen on developing C++ / DirectX games privately. Looking for a job in that area later too cus that web / C# stuff doesn't challenge me enough :p

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Depends what it is you enjoy doing in IT. Also does no harm in looking at what current industry trends are. Programming is always a sound bet, app development, the "Internet of Things" stuff is a big buzzword at the moment.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The saddest thing about what I hate being an IT in my country is that it is very narrow.

Like it is basically either you graduated as an IT student and becomes a Call Support which in my assumption an estimate of 70-%80% graduates and the remaining ones are working independently or in a small scale company and either compose or handled by a bunch of friends or people who met online and got to collaborate in the exact same field of IT ( Web Designing , etc )

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm in the 411 class, and I am enjoying it. Covers a good amount of material, powershell is pretty cool as well.

Back