Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone know..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did anyone know that alot is actully two words? I just found that out after school when my teacher corrected me on my essay and I got a B for it, too. That's why i've looked at posts and topics and looked for alot and wishing that the mods didn't have to sticky all the old stuff (No offence). I actully found more than 10 posts and topics with this error.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol. Good job. :p I learned that 'a lot' was two words long ago. ^_^ (That's basically how I found out about it, too. ^_^)

You're so picky, though. I mean, there are a ton of misspellings that are worse then 'a lot' spelled 'alot'. :p (I happen to be a horrible speller, so I'm sure many of my posts are misspelled. I also make typo's because I'm human.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lmao, amazingly I just found that out yesterday my self, my 13 year old friend corrected me -_-`, after I corrected him on the whole "there/their/they're" and "your/you're" thing -_-`

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes I also mix up the i and the e in words like field and about every word that has i and e next to each other.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeh. An English teacher I had 3 years ago told me this. & I dont think you'll find the 1 word spelling of a lot in any of my posts. <-- Boast.

Someone posted a link in the General section bout all the misspellings in the common use of the English Language. Cant find it tho.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I usually dont unless I think about it, if I just type I type it right from habit, but if I htink about it i'm like "wtf?"

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i knew that like 5 yrs ago in year 5 in primary school when the teacher corrected me but i still write it ALOT.

Reaction score
yeah ive known that for ages, but like i ever follow it

2 years ago my teacher got pissed at me for making it one word and she said she'll fail my next exam if i used it, and well i made sure i did it about 20 times in the essay and i got a 0 out of 200 points <.<
stupid witch caused me to get an 89% in that course cuz of it

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
i knoi know how to spell it correctly lol... i browse around alot and eventually fund how out how to spell it... it actually pisses me off so bad when people say ALOT..

Back