Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

idiot quickly turns into a witch after trying to steal a bag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so next time someone tries to steal from you tell anyone who will try to show him what's coming to just let him go on with his day with no consequence. If you tried steal something from me you would be breathing very heavily for years to come... What's uncalled for is that some loser needs to steal. Don't defend a thief unless of course, you are one also

You're getting so defensive, it's almost funny. I actually never defended the person in this video, i'm rather simply stating that physical harm is not an answer. Unless threatened with physical harm, then appropriate measure to ensure your own safety must be taken. I have been stolen from, and guess what? You get over it. Although it is sad that someone feels they are forced to steal to gain anything, it still happens and there are (usually)appropriate consequences if law enforcement is contacted.

If you'd like me to dumb this down into something you might understand:
Stop caring about your worthless possessions more than another life or i'll beat your butt, faggot.

Reaction score
I have a simple rule when it comes to this sort of thing, if hes willing to steal from a someone in a public place like that he is willing to do what it takes to get it, most likely based on where they are, he had a knife, so if she had tried to defend her things she could have been stabbed, why take the chance, KO the waffle. Personally I would have tried for the head, but then again my wep of choice is an asp. People have tried to steal from me in the pasted and yes I have had to defend myself/items. I am not quick to anger but I am willing to do what it takes to make sure I survive the encounter. In saying that, making the noob no-longer a threat is all that is needed, not break his arms and legs. Of Course you can only base things on what you would do. Judge my actions if you like, but while your at it you can lick my idiot :D I did not wipe today!

Reaction score
You're getting so defensive, it's almost funny. I actually never defended the person in this video, i'm rather simply stating that physical harm is not an answer. Unless threatened with physical harm, then appropriate measure to ensure your own safety must be taken. I have been stolen from, and guess what? You get over it. Although it is sad that someone feels they are forced to steal to gain anything, it still happens and there are (usually)appropriate consequences if law enforcement is contacted.

If you'd like me to dumb this down into something you might understand:
Stop caring about your worthless possessions more than another life or i'll beat your butt, faggot.
It's not the fact that it's over an object. When someone steals it affects the person whos possessions is stolen, The connection between the people become inflicted and twisted. In this day and time people do things that causes an all out problem for others, normally when people are caught stealing they waste several years in jail. No it's wrong to steal obviously, to kill someone for stealing is also wrong. We don't live in the medieval times. But what is the difference between stealing, kidnapping, or taxes? There is nothing different. Our taxes can rise, it can be used for good purposes, or even bad purposes. Such as Stealing someones purse could be for a reason to survive or just for pure gluttony, With Kidnapping it's stealing another person. When it comes to stealing an object, it's not the object for why the person should be punished, it's for the thought and actions of why they did it. if they stole to survive than they should have found a better way to survive, there are several homeless shelters that will help get people up and moving in this world. In USA/UK/China, Several countries have these programs. However no matter how harsh the crime you must show them a understanding of why they shouldn't do it. If it's a kid it'd be a slap on the hand because they don't know any better. However an adult takes responsibility in the actions they do. Knowing good and well for it. Therefore they should pay for what they do. Would you be a man and teach him by having a fist fight? Chasing them down? Beat them with a stick? In the old days thieves had their fingers chopped off. Just like 50 years ago whooping a child told them not to do their wrong doings, but nowadays if you even spank their hand you have social services flogging you, which is why kids/teens grow up to do stupid things like stealing. They don't understand the proper labors of life. There is no punishment worse than death, and no, no one should be put to death over stealing. What if that lady had meds in the purse and he stole it? If she needed those meds? She would be in a bad shape. What if she had money in there that she can only get monthly from disability and it was stolen? What would have happened to her? The bus driver did what he could do to stop him. So what if the bus driver wasn't in the bus and he seen it? Would he chase him with a stick? It all depends on the situation and cause. If I was put in a situation where I seen someone steal, even if it was from me, or for someone else, I would do all I could to stop them, It could or might not be as worse that what happened in the video. But depending on the situation I couldn't really say how bad it'd be, That stands for anyone. I don't know what the laws are in other countries, but in America you are allowed to protect your home with a gun, So well, if a thief breaks in what is the most possible cause? Like I said it all depends on the situation and the place you're put in. If someone was robbing a Bank, and I was a hostage, If I had the chance to take away the gun they had, and there was no other choice but to shoot to help everyone else out and to stop what was going on, I'd most likely do it. IT has nothing to do with anger problems, nor the situation that is going on, it is to keep peace. Items are items, They can be replaced, but for the disrespect someone can give you for it, in the moment and time, will show a wrath of rage. It is better to forgive and forget, But anyone who will stand by and let someone steal off of you, or another person makes you a pushover(Not you in general, I'm saying that about anyone). No matter if it's restraining them, hitting them with a stick, shooting them because they are robbing a bank, it was their bad choices that has caused it, and you do what ever you can to have them face what they did and to give closure to those around you. No one deserves harsh punishment. But if you do bad, You'll always face punishment one way or another.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D I did not wipe today!
You wipe on a daily basis? Makes sense you'd be so uncivilized with the views you have stated.

@Henmoro

I see a lot of what ifs and coulds in your post. I read it thoroughly.. and these are my thoughts... This man did try to steal, but he did not try to inflict physical harm on the driver nor the woman. There were indeed authorities waiting for him when the bus stopped, so what was the point of beating him with a baseball bat? I could understand it if he would have attempted to fight the driver.. But the fact is he did not.

What if I "beat the poop out of" someone because they could steal something that might sustain my life?

I see no difference between your statement and this, because they are both based off of unknown variables in which I doubt the driver, nor the thief would have known. I also don't see how the raise of taxes or the old days have anything to do with this. This is the 21st century, get used to it. Chances are you will die before the 22nd.

You also ask the question, would I be a man and teach him a lesson? Is it my place? Is it truly anyone's place to teach someone without their consent? The answer is yes, and it's the law enforcement that have been trusted with the power to do so. I'm sure he has faced the appropriate consequences in the court.
Is stooping to someone's level by doing actions in which they do not consent because they did actions that someone else did not consent to really the right thing to do in your eyes?Do you really think you have the right to beat someone with a stick, or get into a fist fight over stealing something from someone else, or even if they stole from you? I hope you can reach a level of maturity to understand why this is not right, at all. Of course, as your post clearly states your opinion on this matter.. you have not. There is a timeless saying: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

(I'd also like to add that the question "Would you be a man?" is rather sexist and anyone with respect for their fellow beings would not surely such an outdated and offensive term.)

I might also add after the fact.. I never said he should not be stopped, I simply do not agree with beating someone who has not inflicted physical harm to another. He was stopped successfully. If he cracked the old lady in the jaw, I can assure you he would be missing some teeth if I were there. He didn't though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
People defending the theif are disregarding the full extent of an attack like this. I actually laughed when someone idiot compared an "inanimate object" with beating the dude with a stick. Taking that bag does more than that, what of the other belongings in there? My mum carries her phone, money, her cards etc in her purse, like many women. He isn't trying to steal "a bag" you morons.

Then what of the lasting effect on the woman who gets her things stolen? I've known women who've been attacked and then they simply can't go outside due to the trauma. It's hard enough for women as it is without someone taking her belongings when she's on a public bus. Shame on you unrealstic individuals.

I too can empathise with someone who may feel their life is so bad they need to steal, but it doesn't for a second make it ok.

I am actually surprised at how many people are living in a fruity Ducking illusion.

Reactions: Lee
Reaction score
Yeah being able to steal like that is really fucked up. You're actually going up to someone, steal their belonging, causing a trauma and usually a injury, because if you gonna take a purse like that from a old woman, good chance she is gonna break something.

I always say, I look at a persons heart, now I know a lot of people who are or have been in really poop situations, I mean it's my job and all, but there are lines you can cross. The biggest one is harming others, if you can harm someone else, that says a lot about you, because if I was broke and needed to steal, I would steal from stores etc, no one feels less safe because I steal from them, no one is directly hurt, especially not emotionally.

This wasn't about food or anything like that, it was most definitely about drugs, if you want food, there are easier ways. People that are this dark without using drugs, know better ways to get their money. Only some junkie trying to get his next fix, would be retarded enough to pull poop like this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People defending the theif are disregarding the full extent of an attack like this. I actually laughed when someone idiot compared an "inanimate object" with beating the dude with a stick. Taking that bag does more than that, what of the other belongings in there? My mum carries her phone, money, her cards etc in her purse, like many women. He isn't trying to steal "a bag" you morons.

Then what of the lasting effect on the woman who gets her things stolen? I've known women who've been attacked and then they simply can't go outside due to the trauma. It's hard enough for women as it is without someone taking her belongings when she's on a public bus. Shame on you unrealstic individuals.

I too can empathise with someone who may feel their life is so bad they need to steal, but it doesn't for a second make it ok.

I am actually surprised at how many people are living in a fruity Ducking illusion.

I have read every post here and have yet to see anyone defend this thief. I also wonder what you mean when you say someone has compared an inanimate object to beating with a stick. How would you ever compare those two? You literally make no sense. Are you implying that there even is a comparison between an action and an object? I don't see one. Are you implying that a purse, cash and cards are alive somehow? I hope not. I'm also not sure if you have watched this whole video.. but he didn't steal the purse. It was an attempt, yes.. but did he? The true fact is no. This basically means your entire argument is based on a what if, and if you're willing to make an argument based on that.. You're probably more dense than you sound. What else is to be expected from someone who is blatantly uses homophobic slander to describe someone you can't understand?

Reaction score
I have read every post here and have yet to see anyone defend this thief. I also wonder what you mean when you say someone has compared an inanimate object to beating with a stick. How would you ever compare those two? You literally make no sense. Are you implying that there even is a comparison between an action and an object? I don't see one. Are you implying that a purse, cash and cards are alive somehow? I hope not. I'm also not sure if you have watched this whole video.. but he didn't steal the purse. It was an attempt, yes.. but did he? The true fact is no. This basically means your entire argument is based on a what if, and if you're willing to make an argument based on that.. You're probably more dense than you sound. What else is to be expected from someone who is blatantly uses homophobic slander to describe someone you can't understand?

Post #19 you self righteous stick.

As for homophobic slander, you're reading way too far into it. Suck my penis. No homo.

Reaction score
Post #19 you self righteous stick.

As for homophobic slander, you're reading way too far into it. Suck my penis. No homo.

The problem here is he has no understanding of a crime, based on his very narrow view of the world attempting a crime and not succeeding is NOT illegal and so should not be punished. I like this logic, because if I was to say punch him in the face, but I was trying to break his skull, by his logic I have done nothing wrong as I failed at the crime I was trying!

P.S no I don't wipe my butt once a day, i save it for twats like him to clean for me as they are too self involved to understand when someone is laughing in there face.

Reaction score
To be honest, I love living in a country where "big brother is watching"... i understand that you will always be worried about making major mistakes. But at the same time... you are protected from thugs/criminals.

Example -> Dubai/UAE, you are not allowed to live there unless you are of a certain class, which is assuring as the crime rate is 0%... Maybe if governments took the time and resources to "adjust" living standards and quality there wouldnt be crime or the need for crime... Now this might come off weird, then again i did post this at 3:30am...

Oh well bite me.
~ Jangan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem here is he has no understanding of a crime, based on his very narrow view of the world attempting a crime and not succeeding is NOT illegal and so should not be punished. I like this logic, because if I was to say punch him in the face, but I was trying to break his skull, by his logic I have done nothing wrong as I failed at the crime I was trying!

P.S no I don't wipe my butt once a day, i save it for twats like him to clean for me as they are too self involved to understand when someone is laughing in there face.

Did I ever say he should not be punished for attempting a crime? No. I did however state multiple times the bus driver had contacted the authorities and had no right to beat this man. I also stated that all of the WHAT IFS and COULDS don't apply to this, because without facts your argument is (I'll put this in a term you'll understand) faggot and retarded. Pull your head out of your unwiped butt and see what's really happening here.

Reaction score
Did I ever say he should not be punished for attempting a crime? No. I did however state multiple times the bus driver had contacted the authorities and had no right to beat this man. I also stated that all of the WHAT IFS and COULDS don't apply to this, because without facts your argument is (I'll put this in a term you'll understand) faggot and retarded. Pull your head out of your unwiped butt and see what's really happening here.

enrichms is the bystander who does nothing when someone is attacked. Can't blame you for being fearful, but duck, you don't do anything to help.

Reaction score

I'm hosting a Rageparty next year, you are on the guest list. Clearly you are a narrow minded gay and mentally handicapped bashing fool, does that come with life-time KKK membership? You don't seem to grasp any of this convo, but its ok, I feel that one day you will in fact die, and then you will infect the earth with your bitterness, I do pity you.

The simple fact is you feel that crimes should not be intervene but instead let the victim deal with the issues and God can sort the rest. I really hope you don't get mugged because you would be sooo upset if someone helped you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice little debate going on. Lets try to keep this nice shall we? I don't want to close this because I have seen some really good points. Try to be adults. Faggots.

Back