Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

idiot quickly turns into a witch after trying to steal a bag

Reaction score
Did I ever say he should not be punished for attempting a crime? No. I did however state multiple times the bus driver had contacted the authorities and had no right to beat this man. I also stated that all of the WHAT IFS and COULDS don't apply to this, because without facts your argument is (I'll put this in a term you'll understand) faggot and retarded. Pull your head out of your unwiped butt and see what's really happening here.

lmao dude, please keep posting, were you born this stupid or do you have to work hard at it? Either way, impressive.

The driver should say to the bad man, "You have been a very bad man, and now you will stay there and stand still and behave. Even though I have never met you and have no idea what violence you are capable of, and can only judge you on your spineless attack on this woman riding my bus; I will trust you to stand quietly, while I drive you to the police. If you could please leave any concealed weapons and not reach for them with your free hand, that would be super. By the way, doyou have a ticket? I can't let you on the bus without a ticket."

Come to think of it....... maybe that's why the driver was beating the guy, he didn't have a bus ticket!!!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao dude, please keep posting, were you born this stupid or do you have to work hard at it? Either way, impressive.

The driver should say to the bad man, "You have been a very bad man, and now you will stay there and stand still and behave. Even though I have never met you and have no idea what violence you are capable of, and can only judge you on your spineless attack on this woman riding my bus; I will trust you to stand quietly, while I drive you to the police. If you could please leave any concealed weapons and not reach for them with your free hand, that would be super. By the way, doyou have a ticket? I can't let you on the bus without a ticket."

Come to think of it....... maybe that's why the driver was beating the guy, he didn't have a bus ticket!!!

Now that you mentioned the ticket, which he probably didn't have, he could've gotten a couple of more hits.

Reaction score
There is a funny story involving my friend Mr Matt, who happens to be a bus Nazi, I mean conductor. He asked someone for there ticket, they said I don't need one fat punt. Mr Matt replied sorry sir, i know I have a weight issue, but I am having a bad day, can I please see your ticket. The guy said "Not as bad as your punt of a wife" Mr Matt then proceed to beat the man with his ticket machine shouting why won't you die. Police where called and Mr Matt said he was at a moment of weakness due to the stress of everything plus his anger issues and was told he could get help, so no charges where filed, plus they said the douche bag should have had the poop kicked out of him seeing as the law was powerless to do anything despite not having a ticket was a crime. Mr Matt still is a bus nazi and after viewing that video, he said he thinks its lack of ticket that was the issue, which according to UK police he should get a beating for. The end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm hosting a Rageparty next year, you are on the guest list. Clearly you are a narrow minded gay and mentally handicapped bashing fool, does that come with life-time KKK membership? You don't seem to grasp any of this convo, but its ok, I feel that one day you will in fact die, and then you will infect the earth with your bitterness, I do pity you.

The simple fact is you feel that crimes should not be intervene but instead let the victim deal with the issues and God can sort the rest. I really hope you don't get mugged because you would be sooo upset if someone helped you.
It comes with the membership. I don't think "sooo" really defines the level of upset.
exclamatio - idiot quickly turns into a witch after trying to steal a bag - RaGEZONE Forums

Back