Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

idiot quickly turns into a witch after trying to steal a bag

Reaction score
I know most people enjoy seeing a scumbag get what they deserve. This dude who looks like he's working with a partner at the start tries to grab a ladies' handbag and gets trapped by the bus driver who then beats him into submission. This was in Chile last month.

I've got a mate who is a good black belt and works as a bus driver here in the UK. He got attacked and held the guy in a wrist lock for 20 minutres until the police arrived, I'd love video of that :p Somehow I don't think he would get away with beating someone with a stick after trapping them in his bus, I think the uk laws would probbaly protect the theif more :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahaha starts beating him with a stick. That's brilliant. And he didn't even manage to get the bag either.

Reaction score
Well it looks appropriate, if I seen someone trying to steal someones purse I'd prob do much worse. I think he got off easy quite honestly lol.
Really? Do much worse? You gonna beat him to a bloody pulp? Because that's much worse. If you seriously would, get some help, because going for much worse is pretty Ducking messed up.

Reaction score
Well I'm just saying it's better than being chased and tackled to the ground. I've seen some worse things before. So I'm just saying it could have been worse lol.
If someone had done that too you, what would you have done?

Reaction score
Well I'm just saying it's better than being chased and tackled to the ground. I've seen some worse things before. So I'm just saying it could have been worse lol.
If someone had done that too you, what would you have done?
That's not what you said, but sure.

I would have definitely locked him in, I probably wouldn't have driven off but instead but the guy in some kind of lock (shouldn't be too hard since he only had 1 arm available), ask some guys to help out and have someone call the police.

I very rarely feel agression, and that won't be over some crappy as purse thief. Now ask me what I will do when I see someone trying to rape someone else, and the response will be different, even though I have no idea what I would do.

Reaction score
Hahaha starts beating him with a stick. That's brilliant. And he didn't even manage to get the bag either.

lol aye I love how fast the driver's reaction is. A few good whacks with a stick will sort out most scumbags!

I would have definitely locked him in, I probably wouldn't have driven off but instead but the guy in some kind of lock (shouldn't be too hard since he only had 1 arm available), ask some guys to help out and have someone call the police.

I very rarely feel agression, and that won't be over some crappy as purse thief. Now ask me what I will do when I see someone trying to rape someone else, and the response will be different, even though I have no idea what I would do.

Yeah man I'm the same, and I get ya too, if I saw something terrible happening I couldn't say what my reaction would be, but I'd do something. But it's impossible to know for sure until you're faced with it I guess.

Reaction score
Yeah that bus driver was a little violent.. I mean... i do understand that the stupid thief should of probably got a little beating ... but, he is still a dumb young adult who is probably poor and had no other option but to steal.

and i do agree with Gohan... he only had 1 arm, so easy to restrain and call the police without beating the poop out of him for stealing something.

And i do agree again with Gohan... this is a purse theft without the intent to harm the women physically... if it was rape or some disgusting poop other criminals might do... then yes... the situation would be different and i wouldnt mind seeing the criminal dieing in a slow and agonizing painful looooong death.

@exclamatio im pretty sure that as a black belt holder you can get charged for assault with a deadly weapon if you fight or beat someone up.

Reaction score
That's a myth about holding a black belt, although a savy lawyer would try to press a point that someone with training should show more restraint. Martial artists get charged with plain old regular assault, unless of course you are using a deadly weapon lol

As for this bus driver going overboard, in the heat of the moment you can't be sure the thief doesn't have a hidden weapon. In my opinion the driver is 100% justified and did the right thing. Putting him in a lock etc would be ideal, but also dangerous as you must get closer where hidden weapons would be even more dangerous.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He is lucky that he was only beaten with a stick. Serve him right.

Reaction score
That's a myth about holding a black belt, although a savy lawyer would try to press a point that someone with training should show more restraint. Martial artists get charged with plain old regular assault, unless of course you are using a deadly weapon lol

As for this bus driver going overboard, in the heat of the moment you can't be sure the thief doesn't have a hidden weapon. In my opinion the driver is 100% justified and did the right thing. Putting him in a lock etc would be ideal, but also dangerous as you must get closer where hidden weapons would be even more dangerous.
Didn't you have to register your firsts as deadly weapons!? :O

I'm definitely ok with what the driver did, I probably wouldn't do the same, but I don't feel he went over the top or anything. The thing that bothers me is when people are like "yeah I would do much worse" etc, that is either tough guy talk, or really fucked up, it's not normal for a human being to want to beat someone to a pulp over something like that, you've got serious anger issues if you do.

Reaction score
Didn't you have to register your firsts as deadly weapons!? :O

I'm definitely ok with what the driver did, I probably wouldn't do the same, but I don't feel he went over the top or anything. The thing that bothers me is when people are like "yeah I would do much worse" etc, that is either tough guy talk, or really fucked up, it's not normal for a human being to want to beat someone to a pulp over something like that, you've got serious anger issues if you do.

Now, I never said I'd beat him too a pulp. There is several things that are "much worse" That doesn't include inhuman actions you know. When it comes to this video the only thing that really happened was he was locked up at the door while tapped with a stick, Now I don't know what you would do, but there is several people out there who would do more than tap with a stick, me personally I wouldn't use a stick, I'd most likely let him see stars. That in my book is much worse, But yet not inhuman, If you're too lazy to get a job, And you have to rely on stealing other peoples hard earnings, That's a bit sorry, Now If it was a hard time and the person is homeless and struggling, I may feel sympathy, Sadly he didn't look like he was homeless, nor starving. So in my book he got off easy.
The question is, what would you do if you seen someone try to steal off of someone else? What if you was inside a bank and it was being held hostage? You got to think outside the box. Would you pat them on the shoulder? Hit them with a stick? Or do what you could to stop them?
Please don't go overboard with someones posting if you don't understand the context of the post itself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tap him with a stick? Did you watch the same video as the rest of us? Because he's hitting him with all his might. So if you do much worse, you will have to beat him to a pulp.
And make him see stars? How? You have to beat someone senseless before they go out so hard they would see anything remotely to it.

Simple fact is, you said you would do much worse, and this guy is hitting him with full force possible from his position, if you do much worse, well go ahead and explain what you consider much worse.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he had broken fingers / hand / wrist / maybe his forearm.
Fingers were stuck in door, he's being beaten with a stick. I would say fingers were for sure broken. I'd be disappointed if one wasn't broken tbh

Reaction score
Fingers were stuck in door, he's being beaten with a stick. I would say fingers were for sure broken. I'd be disappointed if one wasn't broken tbh

What? Why? so getting beaten up, arrested and humiliated for life on the internet is not good enough? He tried to steal a purse for god sakes not murder someone....

You people need to start re-evaulating your morales.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What? Why? so getting beaten up, arrested and humiliated for life on the internet is not good enough? He tried to steal a purse for god sakes not murder someone....

You people need to start re-evaulating your morales.....
Considering his fingers were trapped in a door... That's what I was going from

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inflicting harm because an attempt to steal something as petty as a purse, or anything in that matter. Completely uncalled for. This disgusts me. If you're seriously willing to inflict physical harm on anyone over an inanimate object you probably need to rethink your entire life.

I won't even begin to state my opinions on all the low-brow mouth breathers gawking over this in complete glee.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Inflicting harm because an attempt to steal something as petty as a purse, or anything in that matter. Completely uncalled for. This disgusts me. If you're seriously willing to inflict physical harm on anyone over an inanimate object you probably need to rethink your entire life.

I won't even begin to state my opinions on all the low-brow mouth breathers gawking over this in complete glee.

Okay so next time someone tries to steal from you tell anyone who will try to show him what's coming to just let him go on with his day with no consequence. If you tried steal something from me you would be breathing very heavily for years to come... What's uncalled for is that some loser needs to steal. Don't defend a thief unless of course, you are one also

Back