Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I"m baaack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea I know most of you are like "who the f_ck is this clown?" ta hell with ya...and to all my peeps up in tha ragezone hizzie what's up...had some family stuff to deal with now things are ok...for the most part. Hope to get back to spamming the board like old times! Gotta catch up to a few people. Peace outty...

Trance

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, I remeber you but im not the most active rz poster so I didnt realize you where gone lol.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who the heck is this clown? just joking
welcome back , yeah u need to catch up Exclamatio cuze he beats u in post count

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you were gone? lol, i never noticed

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome back dear trance lol. Cant wait to see post again lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NoPeace said:
who cares TBH

NoPeace - out
Seriously, WHO CARES?

Who wants a guy on the forum who thinks he's a clown, anyways?

Trance said:
yea I know most of you are like "who the f_ck is this clown?" ta hell with ya...and to all my peeps up in tha ragezone hizzie what's up...had some family stuff to deal with now things are ok...for the most part. Hope to get back to spamming the board like old times! Gotta catch up to a few people. Peace outty...

Trance

Looks like someone needs to learn how to spell!
And I've only heard "outty" once and that was when I was flipping thru channels and stopped at Lizzy Mcguire... wtf?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for all those of you who are the complete opposite of the moron who posted above this one...glad to see that the at least 1 of the 2 new supermods deserved it, congrats to Iod....but whatever not my forums not my problem I guess :eh:

Last edited:
Back