Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Becca Appreciation Thread

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those that don't know, my brother was jumped Friday night around 2:30am while walking with hia girlfriend. He has brain swelling and bleeding and is in a coma fighting for his life. My sister in law started a gofundme account to help alleviate the medical bills as he has no insurance. Becca helped out by donating. See... this is why i love ragezone so much. She didn't have to donate, but she did out of the kindness of her heart. We're like a family here, and i can't tell you enough how much i appreciate what you've done Becca. You are a great friend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reaction score
For those that don't know, my brother was jumped Friday night around 2:30am while walking with hia girlfriend. He has brain swelling and bleeding and is in a coma fighting for his life. My sister in law started a gofundme account to help alleviate the medical bills as he has no insurance. Becca helped out by donating. See... this is why i love ragezone so much. She didn't have to donate, but she did out of the kindness of her heart. We're like a family here, and i can't tell you enough how much i appreciate what you've done Becca. You are a great friend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

With ''jumped'' you mean randomly attacked or robbed? :blink:! Sounds terrible man. I don't really know you or your brother so it might not really help you when I say how sorry I am to hear what happened but I'm wishing you guys all the best!

Last edited:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With ''jumped'' you mean randomly attacked or robbed? :O! Sounds terrible man. I don't really know you or your brother so it might not really help you when I say how sorry I am to hear what happened but I'm wishing you guys all the best!

Randomly attacked. A drunk guy saw them play fighting, got in the middle of it, then pulled a knife on them when they tried to explain they were play fighting. Long story short, a random drunk was looking for a fight.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hey Shawn, Im sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with him and please do keep us updated.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God bless you and God bless your brother! Hope he comes out of his coma!

Back