Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is/are your biggest fear(s)?

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
My fear in life is to become the main source of the pain for the ones I love. There is nothing that scares me more than knowing that I'm the one that let's people down and brings misery in their hearts.

Reaction score
American cockroaches are renowned for their inability to fly. You must be in Europe or sum such then.
It's also a known thing that cockroaches are in general rather clean creatures :

"Most species of cockroaches are kind of like cats. Cats are considered to be a very clean animal because it's always grooming itself. And cockroaches do that also," says bug collector Darrin Vernier. He lives in the US state of Arizona and is crazy about creepy crawlies."

That is from

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why did you remind me :'(

Yeah... Im scared of the stupid creatures -> "The flying cockroach birds" ... seriously... big giant red things that fly and crawl everywhere and have no problem crawling on humans at night.

If i ever saw one in my house, i would sell it and move to somewhere else >.<

Its not funny to see those things dammit !!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
My biggest fear: Someone breaking into my house. I'm going to purchase a 9MM in a couple of months. I think that fear will be over. I will be welcoming burglars. No, just kidding. Even if I have a weapon, I will be terrified of burglars as I am not allowed to defend myself with it.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My biggest fear: Someone breaking into my house. I'm going to purchase a 9MM in a couple of months. I think that fear will be over. I will be welcoming burglars. No, just kidding. Even if I have a weapon, I will be terrified of burglars as I am not allowed to defend myself with it.

If someone commits a B&E (breaking and entering) you have the right to defend yourself.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
If someone commits a B&E (breaking and entering) you have the right to defend yourself.
In the Netherlands you are only allowed to defend yourself with your weapon if your life is in danger. And, apparently to the law, it seems like your life is in danger if the person already stabbed you.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
In the Netherlands you are only allowed to defend yourself with your weapon if your life is in danger. And, apparently to the law, it seems like your life is in danger if the person already stabbed you.

There was a case where somebody entered a house in the US and the owner shot the burglar and did jail time. I mean, can you risk to have the burglar shoot you instead?

Reaction score
There was a case where somebody entered a house in the US and the owner shot the burglar and did jail time. I mean, can you risk to have the burglar shoot you instead?

In Florida, if someone was to break into your house, or try to enter your car without your permission you are allowed to defend yourself, however in they are on your lawn you are not allowed to do nothing to them unless they have a gun and is waving it around. So to speak.

As for your post;

‘Hero’ Headed to Rikers?

So how was the hero treated? He was arrested and charged with "criminal possession of a weapon" — threatened with up to a year in jail, because his gun was unlicensed.

The district attorney did offer Dixon a deal — if he pleaded guilty they'd just put a misdemeanor on his record and lock him up for just four weekends. Guess where? … Rikers Island.

If you want to read ...

Back