Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No birthday this year...

Reaction score
But hey, I still feel the need to celebrate :)

I haven't forgot about you, RaGEZONE!

My heart will forever be in Legend of Mir with you guys!!!
:love:

Oh and if you don't know me, well, what's a Becky anyway?

Reaction score
Mental! :D

Life has been great the past year or so, well getting on track at least (finally!).

I think about RaGEZONE every once in a while, it's always in the back of my mind :)

I really miss the old days, Legend of Mir 2 and 3. I met some awesome people on here. Definitely the best community I've ever been apart of :)

So many good memories! So many good people!

Oh and Mental, how have you been? How has RaGEZONE been for you lately? I hope great!

Reaction score
Mental! :D

Life has been great the past year or so, well getting on track at least (finally!).

I think about RaGEZONE every once in a while, it's always in the back of my mind :)

I really miss the old days, Legend of Mir 2 and 3. I met some awesome people on here. Definitely the best community I've ever been apart of :)

So many good memories! So many good people!

Oh and Mental, how have you been? How has RaGEZONE been for you lately? I hope great!

All is well, RZ is well and unsure if you're aware but i'm a dad to a beautiful little girl called Emily :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a dream about mir the other day ¬.¬

How are you Becky?

Reaction score
Yo Becky! You're one of the old crew that I always wonder about :) It's always great to know you're thinking about us too, when you roll on through :D

Heya! So yeah, RaGEZONE will always be in the back of my mind. RZ5 4EVER lol. Oh how I miss those days... 10 frickin years ago it's crazy to think! EDIT: 12 YEARS AGO! Holy crap I was just a young thing...

Yay, becky's visiting ^_^

Hi hi! I like to visit. I just don't know what to say when I do. Go figure, I used to post lady this place real good.

Beckkyyyy :) great to hear from you!

Whoa there! Great to see you! I hope you are doing fantastic :D

Yay I'm the same colour as Becky!

Hey baby :wink:

Hey baby! :tongue:

Oh my! Whats up bois and grills : ))

OH MY INDEED!

Missed you!

Well, I missed yah, too! :love:

Hi Becky! :D

Well hello Good Sir! :D:

I had a dream about mir the other day ¬.¬

How are you @Becky?

I used to have them a lot. Woomataurus still gives me nightmares!

I'm doing fantastic. At least, that's what the voices in my head say :scared:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya! So yeah, RaGEZONE will always be in the back of my mind. RZ5 4EVER lol. Oh how I miss those days... 10 frickin years ago it's crazy to think! EDIT: 12 YEARS AGO! Holy crap I was just a young thing...

Hi hi! I like to visit. I just don't know what to say when I do. Go figure, I used to post lady this place real good.

Whoa there! Great to see you! I hope you are doing fantastic :D

Hey baby! :tongue:

OH MY INDEED!

Well, I missed yah, too! :love:

Well hello Good Sir! :D:

I used to have them a lot. Woomataurus still gives me nightmares!

I'm doing fantastic. At least, that's what the voices in my head say :scared:
Voices are goooood :)

10 years for me :eek: Jesus. So many good memories

Back