Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Friday

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Black Friday here in sweden started for 4 hours ago in a huge & known store called Media Markt.
Are you going to buy something on Black Friday? If so, what?

I'm going to buy a Playstation 4 Slim :love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah attending a store which has Black Friday deals in the UK is assisted suicide. So I feel I'll just browse Amazon

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I'm surprised those Jews even acknowledged Black Friday's existence.

Rofl well, aside from the fact that theyre stuff is expensive, it is very nice stuff. I've had 2 Iphones so far and am leaning to switch to a Macbook once I go into the professional work.

Also considering an Apple watch as it looks pretty neat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apple stuff is great, I had and still have an iPhone and an iPad, iOS is simply just better as its been optimized specifically for apple devices incredible. But they are so money driven, I mean they have have both a small and a large version of a book starting at £200.

But that reminded me [and back on topic] I highly recommend getting Philips hue lights if you can find them at a discount, Starter pack is only £60 and worth every penny off-sale. Perfect when you just cant be bothered getting out of bed; you just ask Siri or tap your light in the control panel.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Rofl well, aside from the fact that theyre stuff is expensive, it is very nice stuff. I've had 2 Iphones so far and am leaning to switch to a Macbook once I go into the professional work.

Also considering an Apple watch as it looks pretty neat.
iPod 4, iPhone 5 (previous phone) + 6 Plus, iPad air 2, Macbook Pro (got two, one for work and one for private use) and an Apple Watch 2nd gen user here. I can confirm this! :thumbup1:

Reactions: Ben
Back