Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why should I buy a Gaming Chair?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bought the DX Racer chair, felt good the first 4 hours, then my back literally almost broke. So now I'm looking for a new chair, read reviews on website. I figured out for myself that the branded so called "gaming chairs" isn't actually that suitable for gaming, so I'm looking for something cheaper.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I went for a LazyBoy rather than a gaming chair, but thats mostly because I play non shooters with a controller. So its comfy that way. For PC shooters though you need a good posture to play for long hours.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you shuld do it if you game alot and the chair actualy supports ur spinal cord escpialy at a young age
if ur like me and already have a fucked up spinal cord and are a adult just go without #YOLO

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gaming chairs are overpriced as hell. There are better solutions in terms of comfort and ergonimics - 24h chars for business. Same price, but comfort and ergonomics are way better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Gaming" Chairs are overrated... An office chair does the same.

Back