Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CarZONE - I drive

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hey RageZONE!

Just wondering, with what kind of car do you guys drive?

What's your favorite car or which car would you like?

Oldtimers or high-tech car?

Shoot it out, pretty interested to see with what the community drives, feel free to attach a picture.

To lift it off, I don't have a car, however I do like a certain selection of cars that have a sport-like look.

One of the cars I would like is a Mini Cooper, however that they're small they do look very stylish.

Ben - CarZONE - I drive - RaGEZONE Forums

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I wish I had a Mini Cooper :(: I'm still <25 so my insurance would be ridonkulous on it. In the mean time I drive this wee beast:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Hyundai Accent.. Not the most beautiful car, but it's my first one. I'm kinda proud of it! The car in the image is not my car, but I've got the exact same model and color.

But! I'm buying this beauty in approx. (less than) 1 year:

I'm driving a lot in my fathers car which is an Audi A4 from 2012. I'm in love with Audi!

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't drive anymore. Used to have a 1997 BMW E36 318is coupe with a 325 M50 conversion pushing 250bhp. However due to finances and my bad luck I now ride a push bike.

Now I have two jobs I'm gonna start buying and selling cars for a profit then I should have a new baby at the end of the year.

As for a favourite/dream car, BMW E38 740IL. Google it.

Back