Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For Christmas I want...

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Let's play a "game".

Type "For Christmas I want" on your smartphone and then keep pressing the middle option on predictive until you make a sentence.

Future - For Christmas I want... - RaGEZONE Forums

Usually not a big fan of these but my result was actually ridiculous:

For Christmas I want to sell it to anyone who has been a bit of a new one, but I think I have to be a good time to time, and I will also be used to be poop but imo they improved by the way

Now it's your turn! (Browsing this thread with your phone is obviously a huge advantage :p)

For Christmas I want...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
For Christmas I want to be fair to say that I have a great day tomorrow and I will be in the kitchen and bathroom and kitchen every day this week so I can do it again and I'll get back to you and your family and friends pfft chill out music and we can do it again and I'll get you the best way to get the grades joy

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For christmas I want you can go to you on the way I'll be round soon with that gay talk to do it you're in the back garden of Eden project in Wigan so hours to you about it when I'm back in Wigan so hours to bring in Wigan so hours to you about it when I'm riding on way back in the world and I'm going up to now I've never been asked by then I'll be round soon with that I enjoy doing it to do you wanna meet me somewhere else to do it...

I don't know.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For Christmas I want you to be a bit of a new one and the same time as a result

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2qjADPq_d - For Christmas I want... - RaGEZONE Forums

Haha best result ever xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
For Christmas I want you a good Christmas and Christmas to Christmas I think I just think you can do that for work and I just got a phone call you can call you later I got a call and I’m sorry

I just got a new phone

Back