Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Christmas Gift Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't get anyone anything I hate Christmas. I hate the idea that's set behind it in this modern age. Not to mention the insane amount of money people waste.

The US was supposedly in a recession. Yet the amount of money that's been spent each year during Christmas(>$200 Billion) has been increasing each year. Yup huge recession there.

christmas is kept alive and encouraged so strongly by society because of it's huge economical benefits, if it wasn't for christmas some stores would earn up to 40% less that they do now, which probably long term means : christmas keeps the prices lower, because if people wouldn't spend so much things would have to be more expensive to make people lose the money, there's no way our economy works without people wasting their money

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cash is always a winning gift in my book. beats gift cards unless it's a visa gift card that can be spent anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back