Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Clinton Foundation

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I looked into that spirit cooking stuff.. it's absolutely bonkers. Even if it turns out to be false, some of the other 'rumours' surrounding the emails warrant further investigation (strange obsession with pizza, odd messages, etc).

Could be a fun project

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL - The Clinton Foundation - RaGEZONE Forums

Because of Trump firing up these people. Playing with racism from the very beginning. Now these people thinks that they could act this way, sad, I'm actually going to America again this December, I hope I won't get this kind of treatment.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You won't. 99% of this poop is fake

Someone racist isn't going to be "Inspired" to lash out. the elected president doesn't affect how spineless people are. Things are fine, nothing has changed. Let the 15 people be mad at something that hasn't happened yet... Lord knows our generation of adults grew up too spoiled and are currently throwing a temper tantrum

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
JOHN PODESTA WAS SENT AN EMAIL BY A CRAZY PERSON WHO LITERALLY EATS SEMEN

LITERAL SEMEN DEMON

OH MY GOD LIKE WE'VE NEVER RECEIVED AN INVITE FROM THAT WEIRDO WE'RE SORRY WE EVER STARTED A CONVERSATION WITH

:cruisecontrol:

also go Ducking help bernie out you un-american non-americans.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Someone racist isn't going to be "Inspired" to lash out. the elected president doesn't affect how spineless people are. Things are fine, nothing has changed. Let the 15 people be mad at something that hasn't happened yet... Lord knows our generation of adults grew up too spoiled and are currently throwing a temper tantrum

?? Fake? I hope you're joking right lmao.

Reaction score
Eh, some trump supporters are retarded, and some of the trump protesters are overreacting. Trump doesn't suggest the people should be prejudice, so to the supporters- this isn't a free ticket to let out all those rude actions/comments towards women, or different ethnic groups. To the protesters, quit being so sensitive.. I wish everyone would just grow up. Nothing has changed yet, and if/when changes do happen, I highly doubt they are going to promote racism or be bad for women.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
?? Fake? I hope you're joking right lmao.

Many of the people who cried rape have admitted to it being false... Racism and all of the normal poop that's seen day-to-day is just getting a label on it. No one cares, riot police are finally putting the stupid butt protesting down, and (hopefully) we will start seeing prosecution for the poor management of classified emails. Clinton isn't the only one who "accidentally deleted" their email stacks. It happened a lot during the Bush administration too, they were just better at shutting up the press.

Before anyone freaks out about our president-elect, let him actually start his job before worrying about his work ethic and performance

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Is he really a threat? He seems to be a funny man. =)
He is not a funny man if he bans Muslims from entering the country. He has said he plans to do so. I understand his stance has relaxed a bit, but it is difficult to tell exactly what he will do.

Sadly this hasn't been my experience at all. I realize there are racist people out there, but the difference is now it seems to be acceptable to be openly racist and act on it. I do think people are inspired to be racist now. People blame immigrants for coming in and taking their jobs. In the USA "white people" no longer be a majority as soon as 2043. That is not really that far off. So if Trump can stop this influx of immigrants then maybe they can hold onto power longer? I don't know.

Before anyone freaks out about our president-elect, let him actually start his job before worrying about his work ethic and performance

Well... his choices for his cabinet are not helping so far.

The concerns about Trump are real:
Climate/Global Warming. Trump and his supporters have pretty much said they don't believe science. It think they will reverse /veto the Paris agreement. That is very sad for every one of us. We need to work toward clean energy one way or another and there is no such thing as clean coal.

Obamacare - first this is not perfect but Trump will repeal it, now depending on what he does with this, it might really suck. Thing is I know many people who benefited from the clause that you can no longer be denied health insurance due to a pre-existing condition. Before Obamacare there were some people who got denied for those. There is more but that is one of the main things that affects people I know.

There are more things, people have reason to be concerned. If you are a member of the LGBTQ+ community you may be worried the marriage laws will be repealed/reversed. I have a friend who was born in the USA, who currently lives in Turkey and happens to be married to a Muslim. She does not know if it will be safe for him to come and visit, or if he would even be allowed to visit under Trump based on his campaign comments.

PS: I'm not condoning the actions of the Clinton foundation either. I am a centrist for all intents and purposes. It just isn't worth discussing Clinton now as Trump is the President-elect.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well... What Trump is going to cause is a renewed interest in politics. I hope that people will actually pay attention now that we've fucked up this badly. I hope that, as a country, we do not continue to play indifferent to how our country is managed. I just think that Trump will cause less damage because of how many eyes are on him now as opposed to who payed attention in the past

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe.. maybe not. everything I've read said that less people voted for Trump than Mitt Romney and many others. Voting turnout was pretty low. I keep hearing that only half of the registered voters even bothered. Idk how factual that is. Maybe this will spark interest? I don't know.

IMO the electoral college has some flaws that definitely make it feel worthless to vote. I am in Texas, and Texas is going red, pretty much no matter what. I came from Montana, same story, always red. I understand why it was created, but lots of things have changed, and the population is a lot larger, it needs to be revisited.

Also the bigger problem is that all three branches of the government are republican. Since congress stalled on adding a new scotus (why they are able to do that I don't understand), that will be a republican which means the supreme court will have more republicans that democrats, same for house and senate, and obviously the president. I definitely wish there was a balance of power so there is some checks and balances.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
He is not a funny man if he bans Muslims from entering the country. He has said he plans to do so. I understand his stance has relaxed a bit, but it is difficult to tell exactly what he will do.

Sadly this hasn't been my experience at all. I realize there are racist people out there, but the difference is now it seems to be acceptable to be openly racist and act on it. I do think people are inspired to be racist now. People blame immigrants for coming in and taking their jobs. In the USA "white people" no longer be a majority as soon as 2043. That is not really that far off. So if Trump can stop this influx of immigrants then maybe they can hold onto power longer? I don't know.

Well... his choices for his cabinet are not helping so far.

The concerns about Trump are real:
Climate/Global Warming. Trump and his supporters have pretty much said they don't believe science. It think they will reverse /veto the Paris agreement. That is very sad for every one of us. We need to work toward clean energy one way or another and there is no such thing as clean coal.

Obamacare - first this is not perfect but Trump will repeal it, now depending on what he does with this, it might really suck. Thing is I know many people who benefited from the clause that you can no longer be denied health insurance due to a pre-existing condition. Before Obamacare there were some people who got denied for those. There is more but that is one of the main things that affects people I know.

There are more things, people have reason to be concerned. If you are a member of the LGBTQ+ community you may be worried the marriage laws will be repealed/reversed. I have a friend who was born in the USA, who currently lives in Turkey and happens to be married to a Muslim. She does not know if it will be safe for him to come and visit, or if he would even be allowed to visit under Trump based on his campaign comments.

PS: I'm not condoning the actions of the Clinton foundation either. I am a centrist for all intents and purposes. It just isn't worth discussing Clinton now as Trump is the President-elect.

Well, I'm not sure how it goes there but is it one of the president's specialties to decide this .. like individually?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure how it goes there but is it one of the president's specialties to decide this .. like individually?

If the president wants to make a new law - he has to get congress to approve it (house and senate). With the house and senate being republican as well it should be easier for laws to be passed. That is the basics, some things can be far more complicated than that.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Many of the people who cried rape have admitted to it being false... Racism and all of the normal poop that's seen day-to-day is just getting a label on it. No one cares, riot police are finally putting the stupid butt protesting down, and (hopefully) we will start seeing prosecution for the poor management of classified emails. Clinton isn't the only one who "accidentally deleted" their email stacks. It happened a lot during the Bush administration too, they were just better at shutting up the press.

I don't think you're in a position to call anyone's claim to be false or fake. I know people who are struggling or struggled because of Trump's victory, so please.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Blaming an elected official for your problems is a joke. This whole year has been a joke. Both sides of this election have "suffered"

I personally don't give a damn for who won the presidency because they're both terrible candidates, but more anti-trump supporters have caused problems than trump supporters.

I'm just going to take my leave, because my cynical view of this country ain't gonna do anything but interfere with people's "safe spaces"

Back