Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Conor Mcgregor vs Floyd Mayweather

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
So is it just me or is anybody also hyped for this match.

I mean they already made huge trash talks to each other, I guess everything is going to get decided tomorrow then, both of these fighters are really going all out with their egos, I can't even tell anymore if the articles are true or not.

HeavenlyGifted - The Conor Mcgregor vs Floyd Mayweather - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
They are both pricks but I hope Mayweather gets his poop kicked in.

I have little information about Conor, but I do know he tends to trash talk so much in order to get the match more interesting and the media on-going. I mean ever since this crossover between a boxer and a person who fights in the pentagon ever started.

People are betting money if Conor would perform a MMA move on Mayweather and as for Mayweather, will he be running around the ring.

Reaction score
I have little information about Conor, but I do know he tends to trash talk so much in order to get the match more interesting and the media on-going. I mean ever since this crossover between a boxer and a person who fights in the pentagon ever started.

People are betting money if Conor would perform a MMA move on Mayweather and as for Mayweather, will he be running around the ring.

As far as I've heard, read and seen all Mayweather does is play the long game and wait for an opening - which shouldn't work on McGregor (even though he's impatient, he has stamina and his body can take a lot of punches).

Loyalty
Reaction score
The Ducking tickets cost $500- 10,000+ each asdggjjkjlk

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
That last round though, if that ref didn't stop Floyd, Conor would've knocked out for sure. But damn, that match was cringey.

Thank god Conor was matched against Floyd who defensively plays, if it was someone who is so aggressive, Conor would've got knocked at 3rd.

Back