Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cook with SpartaChef ! =D

Reaction score
decided to make youtube channel on cooking etc cus i love food so let me know what you think

bVHJ3Le - Cook with SpartaChef ! =D - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Vids are maybe a bit long I'd try to keep it 7min or less, and the audio is pretty meh.
But it's very enjoyable to watch and without a doubt delicious

yeah i am working on that :D
gonna get a wifi microphone or whatever u call it so i can record with clear voice.

thanks bro!

New video is up! I've been travelling but now i'm back ;)

Let me know what you think!

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Wish I could taste some of your food bro :p:

I just made some really good mac-and-cheese with elbow noodles and spiral egg noodles.

I used chopped up hotdogs, sour dill relish, chipotle BBQ sauce, mexican cheese and of-course milk and butter.

Needless to say it was the best mac-and-cheese I've ever tasted :D:

Btw I subscribed to your channel and liked your videos too.

Reaction score
I've created a gallery with the dishes i create check it out if u like
KarLi - Cook with SpartaChef ! =D - RaGEZONE Forums

X2ZgA0E - Cook with SpartaChef ! =D - RaGEZONE Forums

oh and im getting there so dont expect anything super fancy etc, i am still learning the youtube thing ;)
cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
pretty cool videos man, but i'll be honest they move a little slow when you chop every single thing on camera, try cutting that part out or having it chopped in advance. Unless you are showing some special way to cut it or something. just because these are pretty long videos most people dont have time (attention spans) to watch it.

Reaction score
pretty cool videos man, but i'll be honest they move a little slow when you chop every single thing on camera, try cutting that part out or having it chopped in advance. Unless you are showing some special way to cut it or something. just because these are pretty long videos most people dont have time (attention spans) to watch it.

Yeah you are right, i am still figuring ways out to create the videos shorter and shorter :) maybe timelapse the moments where i cut food is great idea (which probably is) is what im going to do from now on =)

thanks

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
sweet potato french fries time ;)

As i respect your videos they are a little long imo. Use sony vegas or after effects or if we want to go old school use windows movie maker to do time lapse. Or cut off dead video. If you need help with editing let me know.

But the food is very good. +1 From me

Reaction score
As i respect your videos they are a little long imo. Use sony vegas or after effects or if we want to go old school use windows movie maker to do time lapse. Or cut off dead video. If you need help with editing let me know.

But the food is very good. +1 From me

Thanks bro, i already use Sony vegas, i do use timelapse slowly on more of my clips on the videos i do.. i just dont know exactly what the 'dead video parts are?" i think 5 minutes of these last videos i create are fine, what u say?

thanks!

Reaction score
KarLi make sure you show more of your face! Maybe you need to get something to prop up the camera so you can see your face more than your body when you are cooking. also show inside of the pot sometimes. :thumbup1:

Right, just ordered a stant so i can put the camera on a correct angle.

Back