Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cool firework ideas

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, I know the 4th of July is still a few months away. But a store near me is already selling fireworks (50% off at that) and I'm trying to get some ideas on ways to make them more... awesomer... er. You know, like filling a jug of gas with firecrackers and catching the neighborhood on fire, or setting off 1,000 bottle rockets and knocking a few planes out of the sky :thumbup:

I'll probably buy firecrackers and roman candles/bottle rockets more than anything, but if anybody has any ideas for making fountains and sparklers more awesomer.. er, I might buy a few of those too :love:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
In The Netherlands we can light fireworks at December 31 from 6 PM to January 1st 2AM. If someone loves firework, it'd be me. I spend way too much money on that stuff. However, lighting fireworks is dangerous already, let alone creating your own fireworks.

Please, don't play with fireworks. You'll be one of the many who loses an eye, a hand or get seriously injured because you play with fireworks. Appreciate it as it is. Don't do that just for yourself but also for the bystanders.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not "playing" with fireworks like some toddler who has no clue what they're doing or about the risks involved. So before any other condescending little remarks or posts about how I "shouldn't play with fireworks" are made, maybe I should be more clear about the mention of "setting the neighborhood on fire or knocking a few planes out of the sky" in my first post. Since I'm sure it's probably taken in a literal sense, I said it for exaggerated humorous affect.

I'm not looking for ways to turn firecrackers into some atomic bomb or bottle rockets into some anti-aircraft missile, or rather "play with explosives". But of course it was blown out of proportion (pun unintended) - as I should have expected - when I was simply trying to get some ideas on how to make things such as just tossing a firecracker in the air less dull and monotonous.

But, it's my fault for expecting any actual relevant responses to a subject such as this! So I'll just you know, be Mr. Responsible and stick to playing with sparklers - oops, I mean, lighting sparklers under very close adult supervision with every necessary precaution taken.

Back