Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how do i know my crush likes me(without telling)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, reading about her language i'll assume she is from brazil, one thing about latin girls ( and people from those countries) is that they like a men with confidence, sincere, polite and funny. So just ask her out and make your intentions clear, it may feel "scary" but it makes much simplier if she didn't understand your first confession.

Ps: sorry about my earlier comment, seems like it was out of place.

Reaction score
Well, reading about her language i'll assume she is from brazil, one thing about latin girls ( and people from those countries) is that they like a men with confidence, sincere, polite and funny. So just ask her out and make your intentions clear, it may feel "scary" but it makes much simplier if she didn't understand your first confession.

Ps: sorry about my earlier comment, seems like it was out of place.

I'm Brazilian. Ask me where she's from and I'll tell you all about her. Ask her if she likes funk, or start singing music from random brazilian singers.

Back