Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My dad

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
Sorry too hear, I hope everything goes well, and your dad regains from it.

Back In Action
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any new info? did it go ahead today?

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad to here about you're father Rish, but if he is even half as strong as you are, i know he can pull through. I am thankful that it isn't a serious burn on the face or around a critical region, that would make you feel a whole lot worse, and you don't need that, no one does.

Good luck on your operations Mr.Rishwinsdad, ill be hoping for the best on my end. :*:

Reaction score
He had his skin graft yesterday, they shaved skin off his thigh and put it on his leg. The burn extends from the bottom of his knee to his ankle, and it's apparently also burnt the flesh, it's not just a surface burn.

Will see how his recovery is, i won't be back for another 2 weeks so i hope he can manage on his own.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so the graf was sucessful? O:

Reaction score
Not much you can do other than keep in contact with him send him your best wishes, try to enjoy your holidays though as tough as that sounds, he would want you to have a good time right?

Back