Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My dad

Reaction score
So the reason I've been increasingly agitated over the past week is that i found out my dad had fuel spill on his leg which sparked and caught on fire. He sustained serious burns to his leg, which worries us because he's a type 2 diabetic.

He went to the ER then was at home for 2 days before his appointment with the Royal Perth burn unit, and the moment they saw his leg they admitted him into the hospital and booked him for surgery the following day.

His surgery was 12 hours ago, i know they cleaned up the blistering but I'm not sure if they had to do a skin graft. Haven't heard from him yet, but I'm hoping everything went well... As a diabetic, if it doesn't heal properly, amputation is their only other option.

Makes me feel like poop that while this is going on I'm stuck in the US "on holiday" for another 2 weeks.

Reaction score
So the reason I've been increasingly agitated over the past week is that i found out my dad had fuel spill on his leg which sparked and caught on fire. He sustained serious burns to his leg, which worries us because he's a type 2 diabetic.

He went to the ER then was at home for 2 days before his appointment with the Royal Perth burn unit, and the moment they saw his leg they admitted him into the hospital and booked him for surgery the following day.

His surgery was 12 hours ago, i know they cleaned up the blistering but I'm not sure if they had to do a skin graft. Haven't heard from him yet, but I'm hoping everything went well... As a diabetic, if it doesn't heal properly, amputation is their only other option.

Makes me feel like poop that while this is going on I'm stuck in the US "on holiday" for another 2 weeks.

Who the heck cares about your father, fk !

"let's" "call" "you" "ragezone" "QQer" "of" "the" "year" (personal message)

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Goddam. That sounds Ducking horrible. Hopefully everything gets sorted and amputation is never even considered. Best wishes for your dad dude.

Who the heck cares about your father, fk !

"let's" "call" "you" "ragezone" "QQer" "of" "the" "year" (personal message)

Oh you're going to have fun posting around here from now on.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear mate. All the best to your family and your Dad, I hope he recovers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
damn. very sad to hear this. Hoping for your father's recovery without amputating his leg. Best wishes for your dad.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Best wishes to your dad, hope he recovers fast. Sorry to hear that.

Back