• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"The Day I Hired a Hitman" ~ Tales of the Deep Web

Rogu3
Reaction score
So, occasionally I get bored and I go to YouTube to watch videos, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the circumstances. I don't "normally" or "regularly" watch particular channels anymore, (for no particular reason, I just don't get the same amusement out of it as I used to). So, when I get bored and go to YouTube, I tend to look for things that are thrilling. I look for conspiracy theories, top charts for weird things like "Top 5 Creepiest Voicemail Messages", paranormal stuff, and one of the best/worst things I like to watch are horror stories. They are usually true or at least claim to be.

Anyway, whilst browsing for creepy poop that will give me a good scare or at least get my heart racing, I found this awesome story, which I believe is fictional but it is really addicting. It's the story of a man who hired a contract killer off of the deep web. Now, this sounds like some regular creepy story about the deep web, right? Wrong. He put out the hit on himself. I don't want to get into any more details, but please watch the video. I know it's long, but it's definitely worth watching, it should be made into a movie or a book.

Back