Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Describe ___ in 1 word!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In your own words, (or word, rather!) how would you describe today's society?

Or, in one word, how would you describe the human race in general?

Last but not least, in one word, how would you describe RaGEZONE? :D:

-----

Note: Yes I said in one word describe these things, but to prevent effortless spamming, please try to elaborate a little bit on your one word that you would use to describe said thing(s). Posts with simply one word and only one word will be promptly deleted.

Example: For today's society, I might say, greedy. Now under this word, I might write a sentence or two on why I believe this is the word that best describes it - for instance, I could say I believe this because the love of money outweighs other emotions for most people.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Corrupt. I hate the whole thing, I've seen it in my own eyes, rich kids belonging to a rich political family winning a case of killing a person by gunshot because of road rage.

Staff member
Reaction score
extortionate. No one really usually cares about anyone else anymore it's all about power, money, authority and better living conditions as if it was one person for them self considering the matter that no one is looking out for each other that much anymore or even giving a dam of whats occurring in this world global warming, diseases or even health issues or dangers nothing will be given unless the community it's self contributes then changes could be made but that's even a rare occurrence now these days.

Back