Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does she deserve this? ( please dont watch this if you are not 18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(NOTE: I could probably count the pixels on 2 hands), but I still saw some of the blood, and a bit of naked lady.
That is FUCKED up. I dont live in America, but I know the muslims are complete BASTARDS and shouldnt have done that, or the world trade center.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How coud you have seen it the video is removed. BTW kyle thats what it comes to, not lot of ways of puting it politely.

Who are ya gonna trust, a scientist who busts their butt 5 hours a day studying the creation of the earth or a jew who tells you about god

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I can't even be bothered to argue with someone as ignorant as you.

And a comment such as that proves your ignorance. I'm ignorant because I believe all human beings have common sense, and a "right" judgment?

But whatever.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it never said in the bible to nuke Japan. Yes, it doesn't say in the Qu'oran to blow up the WTC. It does say in the Qu'oran that Muslims should kill Catholics. Foreign religions are seriously medieval and outdated. The Western World has more sense than the Middle East will ever see this Century

This makes me angry, you probably don't know jack poop 'bout the kuran, you probably saw some poop about people killing for Ducking dumb reasons, ever seen the good side of it? No, they don't show that poop. I swear, if you came with me once to my friends and chill out for a while you would see the other side.

Btw, the poop is probably not even true.

@LOLcats

You better shut the duck up, before I go Jihad on you.

Reaction score
dont you see how much hate is breeding here?

you should all be ashamed of yourselves, sitting here as Ducking armchair critics, understanding not even understanding a fraction of any religion, even from your own god damned countries and you sit here blaming religion for all the wrong doings

you look at all major religions and they all promote essentialy the same thing, love for yourself and love for others

something as brutal and horrific as this should indeed not be allowed to happen, but do not for a second go branding all religions and people as the same.

people say wars are fought over religions, this is incorrect, wars are fought with religion used as an excuse, people are to blame, and not belief systems however different they may be to your own.

now enjoy the weekend and when you go back to school after your weekend off try and learn something, christ almighty.

Reaction score
That is messed up.

What the hell is wrong with these foreign religions that they think it is right to kill a young girl for having a relationship? This is exactly why I do not beleive in religious ways. There are many people out there in society who think doing something like that is a common way of life. How can you possible do that to someone? Bloody inhumane that is. I'm surprise YouTube never removed that.

This is why I despise religions such as these
The only religion or 'belief system' I can think of which isn't fucked up and stupid is buddhism and religions alike.

I know people say religion is the best thing in the world, it gives hope to the hopeless, and all that crap, but the majority of wars are because of religion. It is Ducking stupid.

No 'self-gratification' or a feeling of good (It's called endorphins, not god. Endorphins) is worth the brutal death of a mother of 3, the vicious stoning of a love-struck girl, or anything remotely like that.

I'm going to be blunt in saying, religion is Ducking pointless.

I doubt it says in the quaran to blow up the twin towers and kill innocent girls

Yes it never said in the bible to nuke Japan. Yes, it doesn't say in the Qu'oran to blow up the WTC. It does say in the Qu'oran that Muslims should kill Catholics. Foreign religions are seriously medieval and outdated. The Western World has more sense than the Middle East will ever see this Century

(NOTE: I could probably count the pixels on 2 hands), but I still saw some of the blood, and a bit of naked lady.
That is FUCKED up. I dont live in America, but I know the muslims are complete BASTARDS and shouldnt have done that, or the world trade center.

How coud you have seen it the video is removed. BTW kyle thats what it comes to, not lot of ways of puting it politely.

Who are ya gonna trust, a scientist who busts their butt 5 hours a day studying the creation of the earth or a jew who tells you about god

i will not tolerate such ignorance, go read a book

better yet go read a few religious books and after you have studied what you are so openly "debating" come back and make some educated posts you Ducking dinks

i was very close to banning or at least infracting you all under the category of being too Ducking stupid to post anywhere i can see but that is simply my opinion so ill settle for this, no more religion bashing shenanigans untill you are ready to pull your heads out of your arses and experience the world a little before spouting your hate mongering shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back