Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is one thing you want to have or do before you die?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to skydive and/or base jump at least once.

Unrealistically, I want to fly a fighter jet or have a few million dollars.

Justice For All - What is one thing you want to have or do before you die? - RaGEZONE Forums

Rogu3
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to ride a fire-breathing dragon and I'll give him a name and title like Darko the Flying Potato, just to confuse people when they ask what his name is.
Unrealistically, I don't know maybe ride a horse.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to get a camper van and travel Europe, possibly even further.

Unrealistically, I want to get a massive 7 Series BMW, shove a V8 in it and make it a drifter.

Both could change depending on how life goes I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Realistic = Getting married to "a person", not with computers.. pfft...

Unrealistic = ........ seriously... I cant think of any.... Im being distracted by looking Baha signature while replying this... WTH.. ok fine.. sheesh.. Become a PIMP! another pfft...

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make 4 ask ragezone threads in a week

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Realistic? I have two: Get a stable relationship and hopefully settle down within the next couple of years and to see a few various Historical sites around the World.

Unrealistic? Win Tattslotto. (For those who don't know what this is, we'll just go for 'become a multimillionaire'). :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Realistically, I want to become more realistic.

Unrealistically, I want to die before I become more realistic.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Soon I want to emigrate to Switzerland and my biggest dream is to change the world in a positive direction.

To archive that, I want to earn enough money to live good and all that is over my personal fixed income will be used to change this world in a positive direction. I don't just want to invest to make money, I even want to support ideas that nobody believes in but could become true when enough money stables it.

Back