Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is your dog this cheeky?

Reaction score
So this morning he was barking for me to let him out of the room (He sleeps in our bedroom) and I didn't want to get up, bark bark bark. I open the door for him and get ready to kick him out for a piss and he then thinks its the perfect opportunity to jump into my side of the bed, move in on Fluxy and hog it all!

Thats right, I got duped by a god damn 1 year old beagle. .

:love:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My dog comes into my room licks my sleeping face until I am awake, then walks off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to do that to you.

Also willing to go all the way, in the even that licking doesn't quite cut it.

*sigh* Will you ever give it up? No. I know the answer.

Anywho...

Every time I try and do press ups, Billi comes up the stairs and puts his whole body under my face to stop me from doing them. (Hes a black Lab, so its easy for him to physically stop me doing them!)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I also live with a black lab, well he's a black lab mixed with idk what. His name is Kenchi. He was named after a boss in L2.

Kenchi has a girlfriend. She lives down the street, she's a yellow lab named Lola. When she is out for a walk with her owner and they walk by our house and he goes crazy, whining barking at us, its kind of funny. Its still cute, but also annoying. We can't even say Lola in our house, because he knows her name too. We live by a park, and Lola and Kenchi like to run around the park and play. Her owner is nice too, and both dogs are fixed.

He's not allowed on the beds or furniture, so he wouldn't jump in the bed, but he does other things. If we give him a rawhide bone, he usually carries it around the house for a few days, burying it under one of his beds (he has a dog bed in almost every room) he waits until everyone is going to sleep then he knaws on it really loudly. Also he likes to sleep in my room even though he's not technically my dog, he follows me around the house. But if my roommate is gone, he will sleep by the door waiting for him to return.

He isn't allowed in the Kitchen either, but he pushes the limits all the time, and goes in there when he thinks we aren't looking. He is so darn smart he pushes a chair over to the counter so he can get up high enough to reach the food on the counter, so I can't ever leave anything on the counter and go in the other room.

Anyway now he's sitting next to me, so I took a picture for you.
He's just about to go to sleep and snore next to me all day while I work from home.

DSCF7241 - Is your dog this cheeky? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I also live with a black lab, well he's a black lab mixed with idk what. His name is Kenchi. He was named after a boss in L2.

Kenchi has a girlfriend. She lives down the street, she's a yellow lab named Lola. When she is out for a walk with her owner and they walk by our house and he goes crazy, whining barking at us, its kind of funny. Its still cute, but also annoying. We can't even say Lola in our house, because he knows her name too. We live by a park, and Lola and Kenchi like to run around the park and play. Her owner is nice too, and both dogs are fixed.

He's not allowed on the beds or furniture, so he wouldn't jump in the bed, but he does other things. If we give him a rawhide bone, he usually carries it around the house for a few days, burying it under one of his beds (he has a dog bed in almost every room) he waits until everyone is going to sleep then he knaws on it really loudly. Also he likes to sleep in my room even though he's not technically my dog, he follows me around the house. But if my roommate is gone, he will sleep by the door waiting for him to return.

He isn't allowed in the Kitchen either, but he pushes the limits all the time, and goes in there when he thinks we aren't looking. He is so darn smart he pushes a chair over to the counter so he can get up high enough to reach the food on the counter, so I can't ever leave anything on the counter and go in the other room.

Anyway now he's sitting next to me, so I took a picture for you.
He's just about to go to sleep and snore next to me all day while I work from home.

View attachment 124864

Maybe a staffie? He has staffie ears.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Got a lab that sleeps in my room, if I put her anywhere else she'll bark/cry.
At exactly 6.30am, she'll hop onto my bed and lay down on me. When she sees me awake, she'll get off onto the floor, laying on her back. (Wanting me to scratch her belly)

It's pretty annoying tbh, but I love her loads. :p:

Old Time Member
Reaction score
i'd give him an infraction for doing that MentaL. tricking an administrator is an offense xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
image - Is your dog this cheeky? - RaGEZONE Forums My dog ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey i have a dog to its golden retreiver and i dont know how to make him bath every time i take the shampoo he rans away and comes at night

Just tie him to a tree or anywhere he can't escape, take your shampoo , the water hose, and go ahead.
Don't forget your "evil" face. *Muhahaha*

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my dog barks till i let him inside, runs around the kitchen twice then whines till i let him back out.

:zippy:

Back