Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Don't you just love US laws?

Reaction score
Yuck! Diet soda is worse than normal soda IMO! It contains !!! I'd rather become fat than have holes ate out of my brain by aspartame =\

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The more they come up with these laws, it makes me more ashamed to call myself a U.S citizen.

Also, they're allowing 5000 illegal aliens to become legal in the U.S

This is shenanigans.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, they're allowing 5000 illegal aliens to become legal in the U.S

Why in the world are you complaining, 5000 more people are going be paying taxes now, that is not a negative thing. It isn't like these illegal immigrants ever are even deported, they live without paying taxes and still use government resources, legalizing them is the best possible option someone could take.

Everyone immigrated from somewhere, just because the US is stingy giving away citizenship does not mean that these people have nothing to offer. In my opinion, we should citizen-ize more immigrants and collect revenue off the 12 million people living here not paying the fed's bills.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why in the world are you complaining, 5000 more people are going be paying taxes now, that is not a negative thing. It isn't like these illegal immigrants ever are even deported, they live without paying taxes and still use government resources, legalizing them is the best possible option someone could take.

Everyone immigrated from somewhere, just because the US is stingy giving away citizenship does not mean that these people have nothing to offer. In my opinion, we should citizen-ize more immigrants and collect revenue off the 12 million people living here not paying the fed's bills.

More like 5,000 people not even from here are going to be given all kinds of job opportunities while our own citizens that ARE from here still remain broke with no job, searching and searching for one every day but to no avail because they are being taken by immigrants. The US already spends far too much time, concern, and resources on other countries, always trying to play hero while we are trillions of dollars in debt with our OWN citizens poor and jobless. I say step up the strictness, not lower it. We have our own problems that need to be fixed before we go off trying to save everybody else.

Reactions: 343
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More like 5,000 people not even from here are going to be given all kinds of job opportunities while our own citizens that ARE from here still remain broke with no job, searching and searching for one every day but to no avail because they are being taken by immigrants. The US already spends far too much time, concern, and resources on other countries, always trying to play hero while we are trillions of dollars in debt with our OWN citizens poor and jobless. I say step up the strictness, not lower it. We have our own problems that need to be fixed before we go off trying to save everybody else.

No one is 'from' here but the American Indians, and look at what happened to them, they got slaughtered, taken advantage of, and moved to small pieces of the shittiest real estate in the whole country. If you go back 8 generations you will see everyone immigrated here from somewhere.

Now moving on, these people get these job opportunities and benefits ALREADY as illegal immigrants, why in the world do we not make them all citizens and then tax them like everyone else. Instead of building a 50 million dollar fence in Texas, maybe citizen-ize 50,000 immigrants and MAKE 500 million dollars in revenue. There is simply nothing wrong with making everyone who wants to be a citizen, a citizen, you lose wayyyy more money to taxes than you gain from government programs.
Hell I want to be an illegal just so I can claim 5 dependents and never have to pay the fed back all the tax benefits I was given.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one is 'from' here but the American Indians, and look at what happened to them, they got slaughtered, taken advantage of, and moved to small pieces of the shittiest real estate in the whole country. If you go back 8 generations you will see everyone immigrated here from somewhere.

Now moving on, these people get these job opportunities and benefits ALREADY as illegal immigrants, why in the world do we not make them all citizens and then tax them like everyone else. Instead of building a 50 million dollar fence in Texas, maybe citizen-ize 50,000 immigrants and MAKE 500 million dollars in revenue. There is simply nothing wrong with making everyone who wants to be a citizen, a citizen, you lose wayyyy more money to taxes than you gain from government programs.
Hell I want to be an illegal just so I can claim 5 dependents and never have to pay the fed back all the tax benefits I was given.

So essentially you're saying the Government should continue only caring about money and not it's own peoples' well being? The well being and wealth of Americas own people (and I mean people who are born here, I don't mean go back 8 generations that is irrelevant) should be our top priority, not raking in more money from immigrants that the Government is just gonna pocket for themselves and make things even worse.

If our job economy wasn't extremely crappy right now, and we had jobs to just give away I would agree with citizenising everyone we can. But right now, all immigrants coming here are doing is taking our jobs that our people need.

The essence of the whole immigrant thing boils down to our unemployment rate skyrocketing with less and less jobs available for our OWN people as each day passes, and more and more families remain jobless due to there being no jobs available, guess what, because we are (encouraging) immigrants to come over here and live (which means, they get a job that again, our own people need, they get health benefits, they get the whole nine yards.)

While my family and I, born and raised here, are sitting at home broke, with no electricity or water, barely any food in the house, and no job, here comes some immigrant from wherever becoming a citizen, getting hooked up with a job by the Government, with health benefits and all. That is a huge problem and that is easily 50% of the reason why our own people remain jobless and broke.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i love all the people arguing about americans being fat and how this is a good thing . you are completely missing the point , the point is not that americans are fat the point is that they are Ducking making soda illegal . that is like saying pizza or any other food is illegal and you cant eat or drink it . 99% of any medication(s) you take are bad for you , most worse than soda , why arent they illegal ? weed is far less harmful than soda or mostly any medication , yet it is illegal . that is the point , its just a ridiculous law that they are passing . also i wanna put in my voice about immigrants since thats the sub topic now , as justice for all said if you lived here you would see that there are homeless people on damn near every block of every city of every state , everywhere you go you see homeless people and its only getting worse . now homeless is different than jobless but they can very easily coincide and relate to each other . so when you see a homeless person , the most logical explanation is that they dont have a job . usually that is due to there being no jobs available , people with master degrees and collage honors and phd's and everything remain jobless here , yet sanchez from bumfuck egypt can come over here anytime he wants as an immigrant and get a job within the first week of his citizenship while frank from here remains jobless and homeless with 2 kids and a wife to feed .

Reaction score
So essentially you're saying the Government should continue only caring about money and not it's own peoples' well being? The well being and wealth of Americas own people (and I mean people who are born here, I don't mean go back 8 generations that is irrelevant) should be our top priority, not raking in more money from immigrants that the Government is just gonna pocket for themselves and make things even worse.

If our job economy wasn't extremely crappy right now, and we had jobs to just give away I would agree with citizenising everyone we can. But right now, all immigrants coming here are doing is taking our jobs that our people need.

The essence of the whole immigrant thing boils down to our unemployment rate skyrocketing with less and less jobs available for our OWN people as each day passes, and more and more families remain jobless due to there being no jobs available, guess what, because we are (encouraging) immigrants to come over here and live (which means, they get a job that again, our own people need, they get health benefits, they get the whole nine yards.)

While my family and I, born and raised here, are sitting at home broke, with no electricity or water, barely any food in the house, and no job, here comes some immigrant from wherever becoming a citizen, getting hooked up with a job by the Government, with health benefits and all. That is a huge problem and that is easily 50% of the reason why our own people remain jobless and broke.

I don't think immigration is that big a problem. It is just something the population can blame which diverts attention from the actual issue. The more people in your country, the better off the country should be as every person can do some work for the benefit of the country as a whole. Sadly people aren't seen as a valuable resource any more.

Imo the issue is the mindless profit driven companies. The ones that are only interested in making as much money as possible for its share holders at the cost of pretty much every socio-economic factor. Why hire new people why you can overwork your current employees for the same pay! Personally I think creating a company should be a valuable privilege to people who actually give a poop about their community. Taxes on profits should be sky high to make companies want to use that money on expanding and recruiting more people instead of putting into the pockets of the already rich. But alas, the world was built by the rich to screw over the poor at every opportunity and nothing will change that in the western world. Which is why all my time and effort is not directed in making 3rd world countries better, which do have similar problems but the general population isn't as much as part of it.

If I had the power, I would give everyone the opportunity to own enough land to farm for enough food to survive. That alone would give everyone a job. Sure it wouldn't be glamorous, but at least you would have food. If you find a job better than farming, great! If not, you will make enough to live, and probably more. But alas this will never happen as, shock horror, agriculture is a huge industry and this would loose them profits.

Reaction score
I'm going to say that this is not necessarily actually my 'stance' but (just gonna toss it out there [it's one of my random morning thoughts): Like you said, why build a $50,mil fence at the border, make all the illegals ~ "legal" (so that they pay tax I get that part). Well, hotels have these signs denoting "vacancy" or "no vacancy" so that passersby know whether they have room or are full. Since we're "full" why don't we string some cheap no vacancy signs along with "you will be shot if you cross" signs, and have armed men that will kill any one illegally crossing on sight? I'll tell you what, nothing says "stay out" like the business end of a firearm. Look at area 51, signs all over warning that you WILL be shot on sight. Would I ever try to get in there, HELL NO, not when I know I WILL lose my life...

Justice For All - Don't you just love US laws? - RaGEZONE Forums
(note the "USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED")

Reaction score
I'm going to say that this is not necessarily actually my 'stance' but (just gonna toss it out there [it's one of my random morning thoughts): Like you said, why build a $50,mil fence at the border, make all the illegals ~ "legal" (so that they pay tax I get that part). Well, hotels have these signs denoting "vacancy" or "no vacancy" so that passersby know whether they have room or are full. Since we're "full" why don't we string some cheap no vacancy signs along with "you will be shot if you cross" signs, and have armed men that will kill any one illegally crossing on sight? I'll tell you what, nothing says "stay out" like the business end of a firearm. Look at area 51, signs all over warning that you WILL be shot on sight. Would I ever try to get in there, HELL NO, not when I know I WILL lose my life...

Justice For All - Don't you just love US laws? - RaGEZONE Forums
(note the "USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED")

Because human life should be treat equally no matter what piece of land they were born upon?

There should be advertising to try attract people to your country to work, not keep them out. But frankly if you weren't too busy screaming about it being the land of freedom, you wouldn't have so many problems with people wanting to live there. It's completely your own fault for making a worldwide marketing scheme designed to make yourselves look good.

I'm pretty sure you have a poop load of land doing basically nothing. Instead of selling it to agriculture corporations, rent it to immigrants. No doubt you would get a far better return on investment because there wouldn't be anyone grabbing profits.

Reaction score
i love all the people arguing about americans being fat and how this is a good thing . you are completely missing the point , the point is not that americans are fat the point is that they are Ducking making soda illegal . that is like saying pizza or any other food is illegal and you cant eat or drink it . 99% of any medication(s) you take are bad for you , most worse than soda , why arent they illegal ? weed is far less harmful than soda or mostly any medication , yet it is illegal . that is the point , its just a ridiculous law that they are passing . also i wanna put in my voice about immigrants since thats the sub topic now , as justice for all said if you lived here you would see that there are homeless people on damn near every block of every city of every state , everywhere you go you see homeless people and its only getting worse . now homeless is different than jobless but they can very easily coincide and relate to each other . so when you see a homeless person , the most logical explanation is that they dont have a job . usually that is due to there being no jobs available , people with master degrees and collage honors and phd's and everything remain jobless here , yet sanchez from bumfuck egypt can come over here anytime he wants as an immigrant and get a job within the first week of his citizenship while frank from here remains jobless and homeless with 2 kids and a wife to feed .

I REALLY wish I could like this post more than once! The ultimate point is just what you said precisely! You only have ONE life, so, who in the hell is anyone else to tell anyone else what to do (with it)??? Ultimately there should be NO law, besides the utmost basic (and obvious) ~ that nothing you do can cause, or even POSSIBLY cause, harm to another... If you want to be fat, then duck, be fat. If you want to be skinny, then hell, be skinny! If you want to drink nothing but water then drink nothing but water. If you wanna drink 100oz of soda, then go for it. If you want to smoke a pound of weed and watch movies/play video games, then by all means, DO IT... Obviously if it would or COULD affect another human that should remain 'illegal' (IE murder, rape, robbery/theft, or driving while intoxicated for a few examples)... Hell all "illegal" drugs or substances should be made legal too. We're all taught in school how bad they are, and if you still chose to do them as an adult, well then go right on ahead >< (IE cocaine heroin meth X etc) Look at . They made all drugs 'legal' there some 10 years ago, and drug use has DECLINED...

So I say, legalize it all, legalize everything. They have too many laws as it is, they should just delete them all and start all over again, then at least maybe they'd stop coming up with these completely retarded ones!

//subtopic, I agree (theoretically), just shoot people illegally trespassing on sight (see above)

Because human life should be treat equally no matter what piece of land they were born upon?

There should be advertising to try attract people to your country to work, not keep them out. But frankly if you weren't too busy screaming about it being the land of freedom, you wouldn't have so many problems with people wanting to live there. It's completely your own fault for making a worldwide marketing scheme designed to make yourselves look good.

I'm pretty sure you have a poop load of land doing basically nothing. Instead of selling it to agriculture corporations, rent it to immigrants. No doubt you would get a far better return on investment because there wouldn't be anyone grabbing profits.

I only say what I said as an option because like Alienated said, people natively born here are winding up jobless and or homeless and someone just 'fresh off da boat' can land a job, education etc...

Furthermore just to clarify (again) it isn't (necessarily) my personal stance, just tossing it out into conversation/debate...

This could be a good idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only say what I said as an option because like Alienated said, people natively born here are winding up jobless and or homeless and someone just 'fresh off da boat' can land a job, education etc...

Furthermore just to clarify (again) it isn't (necessarily) my personal stance, just tossing it out into conversation/debate...

This could be a good idea.

Most of my ideas tend to be good, :p.

You aren't the only country to have issues with immigration. Pretty much every advanced country in the world has issues with immigration. In England we have issues with Muslims taking over areas of cities, and refusing to speak English. Not to mention immigration from poor EU countries, which is completely legal as there is EU legislation saying anyone can move around in the EU. But there tends to be a reason why they get jobs over local people. I've seen a lot of attitude problems, where people just feel entitled to money, which you can blame on many factors. An immigrant doesn't tend to have that issue, and so will do any job and work hard. The issue imo is far larger than immigration, and trying to simplify it and demonise people from other countries is just unfair. The sooner borders don't matter, the better off the world will become.

Reaction score
And from what I hear now, he also wants to force people to "turn down the volume" on their headphones. I wonder if he's going to make this (into) LAW too ???!!!???

Reaction score
When i see people getting 101 years for attempted murder, and 60 years for dealing a little bit of weed, to be honest it really makes me think i'm Ducking lucky not to be an american, no offense. Especially Texas duck me, imagine getting caught cooking meth or something like that in texas? They would slam you so hard your family would feel it.

Back