Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do dreams mean to you?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend dreamed everytime that I was cheating her with some other girl. I don't know why she dreamed that.

I remember she even started to be mad at me because she thought that those dreams were a signal lol.

Of course it wasn't true.

On the other hand, in my country they say if you dream about lossing your teeth, it means that someone will die soon.

If you dream about snakes, it means that someone is talking poop about you. I've never believe in that, but there have been cases.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
On the other hand, in my country they say if you dream about lossing your teeth, it means that someone will die soon.

If you dream about snakes, it means that someone is talking poop about you. I've never believe in that, but there have been cases.

Sounds like misinterpreting coincidence to me. Basically superstition. Happy you take distance from that.

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that sometimes dreams can be an escape from reality sometimes for when it's needed yet they don't last for long till the sunset hit's morning. It's something that is fascinatingly created by one's figure self conscious but why do we do it? I would have to say freedom for an answer.

Reaction score
Wow, masterfully explained like a boss.
Give us (me to be honest) some insight as to why your perception of dreams is 'nothing' please? Just out of pure curiosity.

What I think dreams are and what they mean to me are two different things.

The question on the topic is "What do dreams mean to you?" not "What do you think a dream is?". A lot of people here are answering "What do you think a dream is?" so I'm just going to answer both for you to make it a little more clear.

I think a dream is just something our mind does once we fall asleep and whatever happens in a dream means nothing to me because I see it just as something our mind does while we sleep with no other connections to anything else.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't care if they have any meaning...
Last night i dreamt about my dog (schnauzer mini) who had very long claws. We went for a walk, he broke one of them and started yelling at me (human voice) "How do I look like right now?!"
WTF?!

People use to say that dreams have meaning, but I don't believe in religions, horoscopes and dreams.
For me they are just some remains of what we experienced.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dreams mean nothing to me. As for what they are, I think it's the brain creating imaginary scenarios from known stimuli when there's nothing else going on, but it's still wanting to process something.

Back