Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ebola Outbreak, What Will You Do?

Reaction score
So, i'm really interested by this Ebola virus, reading up everything i can on it.
If you guys don't know what it is, it's a virus contracted from monkeys, that pretty much kills 2/3 of people who get it. Right now, over 5500 People are infected, and 2500 have died. It's only in West Africa. It's a RNA Virus, so everytime it infects someone, it can mutate, in the past 3 weeks, its had over 300 Genetic mutations, and U.S Health experts are afraid it will go airborne, and go Global. Right now, there is not cure for it, but only tests, and trials.
Obama has sent 3,000 Troops to help contain the virus.

But my question is, what if this virus goes Global?
What will you guys do?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What will I do?

I'll do whatever I've been doing all my life; don't care about some man made virus.

Yeah duck the lizardmen and duck their new world order, preach it my wigga
witch butt chemtrails won't get me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait ... Obama sent what to do what?

What would I do ... Well probably the same as my neighbour. Watch each other in great horror as we die slowly and painfully. But before that would happen I would probably rob a bank ... And get my self everything I've ever wanted, so I can feel some happiness too next to my pain.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember a few weeks back when ever thought a man up in Queensland has Ebola. People were already getting concerned and no tests had been made yet.

Turned out to be false. Which is a good sign.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ebola is a serious disease.
Well if someone is infected with ebola, there isn't much to do. They will be strapped to bed in the hospital with different tests being performed.

Reaction score
I don't think the Ebola virus is going to come out west, and even if it does you don't have much to worry about because it'll be intentional from your government so you can expect it to remain contained.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you ask me, this whole Ebola thing is just the tip of the iceberg. In one fell swoop Ebola will take out a third of the population, North Korea will hit South Korea, Russia will admit its invading Ukraine, and china will take over Canada and the US. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but a worldwide epidemic will be the tipping point the world needs to descend into complete chaos.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Obama has sent 3,000 Troops to help contain the virus.

Africans claim the US government has created and maintained the virus to own a biological weapon that can create an epidemic in the target location. I found that proves they like to do things like that and I'm not surprised, I expected it.

What I will do when it reaches us? When it reaches us it will be used as weapon against us in the third WW, perhaps. As far as I know they do contain it successfully.
When it infects me, I will blame the right people for it, that's all I can do ...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
disease/virus' is there to control population. If we are unable to control this disease/virus then it will erase a good portion of the population. If I happen to be one of them, well that's just what happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If Ebola goes global? What will I do? Wait for all peoples to die. LOL. Like dinosaurs.

Reaction score
I was not aware that this virus was an RNA virus, this can actually be a serious problem. I just find it weird that all these new global vriuses and diseases start from Africa.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
I found an interesting article about Ebola:

Frederick William Engdahl said:
For a president with Nobel Peace Prize Barack Obama seems determined to take as the President in the history books, among which one of the most aggressive series was out of wars that have ever been out of a martial Washington administration. Not even George Bush and penis Cheney can hold a candle to him.

Even before the ink was dry on his Nobel Prize list, Obama announced the first Afghan "surge" and sent an additional 30,000 military personnel of the United States of America in this devastated part of the earth. Then came Obama's war against Libya's Gaddafi , quickly followed by his war with the aim of Syria Bashar al-Assad to fall.

Soon after Obama was "war for democracy in Ukraine", but better known as Obama's attempt to provoke Russia into a new military conflict with NATO, supported by a horde of Ukrainian oligarchs, criminals and the appointed neo-Nazis in Kiev. In July of this year, Obama administration urged the President to take a new approach, Syria to bomb back to the stone age, ostensibly to IS to destroy a crazy jihadist Sunni sect, of which he was informed that it is a joint venture between the CIA and the Israeli intelligence is.

Now Obama's advisers have, no doubt, led by the bloodthirsty national security adviser Susan Rice , conjured up a new war out of the hat. It is the war against Ebola . On September 16, President Obama solemnly declared war. To the surprise of most sane citizen, he announced that he 3,000 American soldiers known as "boots on the ground" - has commanded to wage a war against ... a virus - which the Pentagon in Syria refuses to agree themselves.

In a carefully staged appearance in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC - Centers for Disease Control) Obama read a line passing through the joints and marrow message. He called the alleged outbreaks of Ebola in West Africa as "a global threat, and this requires a truly global response. This is an epidemic that not only poses a threat to regional security. There is a potential threat to global security, if these countries collapse if their economies collapse, when people panic, "said Obama continued by conjuring up images that the author of Andromeda Strain , Michael Crichton let envy would. Obama added: "This has profound implications for all of us, even if we do not infect us directly with the disease. This outbreak comes already out of control. "

After this terrifying introduction of the President of the largest superpower in the world announced its backlash. In his role as U.S. commander in chief, he announced that he has ordered 3,000 soldiers to West Africa to the "largest international reaction in the history of the CDC," as he called it. He did not say exactly whether it is their job, the virus to shoot whenever it rears its head grayish, or gun down any poor unfortunate Africans, who may Ebola. It matters little that the U.S. military has approximately 3,000 soldiers, which even have the slightest idea of ​​disease control.

Before we all panic and hire us to give us the millions of vaccinations with no getesteteten and let reportedly miss "Ebola vaccines" highly dangerous, providing the big pharmaceutical companies, to throw them on the market, some peculiarities this Ebola outbreak in Africa worth to deal with it.

► Ebola deaths?

The World Health Organization ( WHO ) under Director Dr. Margaret Chan dissolved in a press conference on September 13, the alarm by warning that Ebola gets into West Africa out of control. "In the three worst-affected countries of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, the number of new infections is increasing faster than the capacity to cope with them, "claimed Chan. The WHO claims that almost half of the 301 medical workers who have to do with alleged Ebola patients are themselves dead, and that 2,400 people have died from 4,784 cases in Africa to Ebola. On August 8, Chan said the African Ebola situation to an "emergency the public health of international interest," whatever that is also hot.

A significant problem for Chan and their backers in any case, that their Ebola statistics are very, very questionable. For those with short memories let me say that this is the same Dr. Margaret Chan of the WHO in Geneva, the 2009 trial of the guilty went to put the world into a panic, so they do with untested vaccines against "swine flu "can vaccinate, by proclaiming a worldwide pandemic due to statistics, all cases of symptoms of common cold as" registered swine flu ", it had runny noses, coughing, sneezing, or sore throat. This revised definition of swine flu allowed that the disease due to the statistics declared a pandemic was. It was simply a fraud, a criminal fraud, the Chan committed, consciously or unconsciously (it could just be stupid, but evidence suggests to the contrary) , in the interest of the larger pharmaceutical companies of the United States of America and the European Union.

In a recent article in the Washington Post, was added that 69 percent of Ebola cases registered by the WHO in Liberia have not been confirmed by blood tests in laboratories. Liberia is the epicenter of Ebola alert in West Africa. More than half of the alleged 1224 Ebola deaths and almost half of the 2,046 cases occurred in Liberia, says the WHO. And the diagnostic test of FDA confirmation of Ebola is so flawed that the FDA has banned all to say that he is safe or effective. This means that a significant proportion of the remaining 31% of the Ebola cases that have been confirmed in laboratory tests due to blood, may be wrong cases.

In short, nobody knows where 1,224 died in recent weeks Liberians have died. But the WHO claims that it is Ebola. Note that the countries affected by the Ebola alarm are among the poorest and most of wars tormented regions. Wars over blood diamonds and colonial tribal wars have left a ravaged, malnourished population.

The official figures from the WHO Ebola, which they now in EVD - Ebola virus disease - has been renamed, say: "The first outbreaks of EVD were in remote villages in Central Africa in the vicinity of tropical rain forests, but the recent outbreak in West Africa has larger urban as well as rural areas recorded ... "The WHO further on:" It is believed that bats from the family of Pteropodiden are natural hosts of the Ebola virus. Ebola is transmitted into the human population by blood, secretions, organs or other body fluids of infected animals such as chimpanzees, gorillas, bats, monkeys, forest antelope and porcupines found sick or dead in the rain forests. "

Then, the official dated September 2014 with WHO data sheet on Ebola stated: "It can be difficult to distinguish EVD of other infectious diseases such as malaria, typhoid and meningitis."

Excuse me, Dr. Margaret Chan, can you say that slow? It can be difficult to distinguish EVD of other infectious diseases such as malaria, typhoid and meningitis? And you admit that 69% of confirmed cases have never been tested in accordance with? And they are finding that the Ebola symptoms "include sudden fever, fatigue, muscle pain, headache and sore throat. This is followed by vomiting, diarrhea, rash, symptoms of damage to the kidney and liver function, and in some cases internal and external bleeding "?

In short, all this is the most uncertain and unconfirmed foundation that puts a new war against Ebola behind President Obama.

► war against Ebola or war for oil?

An eye-catching aspect of this new concern of the U.S. President for the situation in Liberia and other West African states where alleged increase of Ebola is claimed, is the presence of oil, huge amounts of untapped oil. The coastal offshore areas of Liberia and West African "Ebola zones" meet favorably with the occurrence of huge undiscovered oil and gas resources.

The theme oil in West Africa, particularly in the waters of the Gulf of Guinea , has increasing strategic importance for China, which is around the world in search of proven crude oil imports for the future, and for the United States of America, its global petroleum policy is summarized in a pun of the then Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in the 1970s: "If you control the oil you control entire countries."

The policies of the Obama administration and the Pentagon has continued the policy of George W. Bush, the military Africa Command of the United States of America 2008 - AFRICOM - gave life to combat the rapidly growing Chinese economic presence in Africa potentially oil-rich countries . West Africa is a fast winning important petroleum treasure that is hardly tapped at the time. A study by the Energy Information Administration of the United States of America figured high that the African oil production from 2002 to 2025 will increase by 91 percent, much of it in the area where currently the Ebola alarm is organized.

Chinese oil companies are in the whole of Africa and increasingly active in West Africa, particularly in Angola, Sudan and Guinea, the latter again at the epicenter of Obama's war against Ebola military use.

If it the President of the United States of America would seriously with his care, to eliminate a public health emergency, then he could take an example of the Cuba declared by the United States of America a pariah state. Reuters reported that the Government of Cuba, a financially desperate, economically sanctioned country with 11 million inhabitants and a state budget of $ 50 billion, gross domestic product of $ 121 billion and per capita GDP of just over $ 10,000, 165 medical workers to Africa sends in regions where there are outbreaks of Ebola. Washington sent 3,000 combat soldiers.

Something about this whole Ebola scare tactics that smell powerfully to heaven.

Frederick William Engdahl

Very interesting. Can we rename the title of this thread to "Obama Outbreak, What will You Do?"? Haha!

Reaction score
You really need to stop blaming everything on Obama. He's really only reacting to a changing world. Anyone in his shoes would either do the same, or worse. Dude is a smart guy, he doesn't deserve all the hate people throw at him, but I suppose its part of being a leader. People hated bush far more though so I guess he's doing a better job lol.

As for Ebola? I'm sure it'll burn itself out. I see it as more of a Darwin thing. People who aren't admitting they have it will die from it, while hopefully those who go get help asap will be cured. What we will have left is a most honest society that rely on medicine and science instead of religion and happy thoughts. Kinda hope it spreads to the terrorists before it burns out though, two birds with one stone and all that!

Back