Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who else noticed?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol I actually remember the CS server, can't remember who hosted it, but it was pretty fun to play on, and laggy for that matter. The server wasn't exactly close to me :p

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also once with css like 8 - 9 people came on and i think one had a FUCKED UP ping

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be cool to have a CS:S server tbh... though it would be even better if everyone were to get Team Fortress 2 and play that. ;)

I would <3 this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can get my hands on the 360 Orange box at any time, though I'm too cheap to p2p* online :p I keep making new accounts for online purposes, like COD4, sucks that I have to level up again every time though. Meh, maybe I should start paying on my regular account instead. Or! We could riot the 360 headquarter and demand free online gaming, and the demo \ movies \ arcade can have a monthly fee.

* Pay to Play

Back