Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Enormous wide asteroid zooming towards Earth, will pass close to moon on Nov. 8

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Poor logic is poor. Either way, it's just my personal opinion, and like I said, personal opinions don't account for anything. Just don't hold your breath if I'm ever at a forked road to deciding rather humans continue living or not.

Go die then since you're part of the human race o_O

Reaction score
Poor logic is poor. Either way, it's just my personal opinion, and like I said, personal opinions don't account for anything. Just don't hold your breath if I'm ever at a forked road to deciding rather humans continue living or not.

I guess in a way it's true, people gotten way to greedy and are doing everything they want, pretty much destroying earth, in that way we don't deserve it, but that doesn't count for all humans :laugh:

Reaction score
I guess in a way it's true, people gotten way to greedy and are doing everything they want, pretty much destroying earth, in that way we don't deserve it, but that doesn't count for all humans :laugh:

true.

hopefully some chunks of this asteroid will hit those greedy mother effin persons.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Phew didn't want it to hit earth on the release of MW3.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
poop that one is scary... just according to this:

"the probability of an April 13, 2036 impact is considered to be 1 in 250,000."

:scared:

"Entire north east of the united states"

Okay, I'm safe.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've gone 2 weeks without weed, I hope it does too man.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah lucky us lol.

Even though we are aware that we, humans, are destroying the earth, we keep on doing it with every little thing we do everyday.
We shouldn't feel like the earth belongs to us, but we still do just because we are the dominating specie on earth.

Reaction score
according to the news:

"The messiness, they knew, would begin at 6:28 PM EST."

and too bad its raining in my place t.t (chicago)

some update :S

so uh unfortunately you can't see it on ya naked eye and only folks from northern part of teh world can actually see it with their pawahful scopes.

my hopes were down cuz i really wanted to see even just a glimpse of it :s but still thanks that its just goin to pass teh mother earth xD (payin a visit ehh? xD)

Back