Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To the EVE Online players

Reaction score
I've been looking around payment options for EVE and have read about buying time cards using the premium SMS service. Does any EVE players know anything about this? It's my only method of payment and I am real eager to play EVE again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
didnt even know there was an SMS service, i use paypal.

Reaction score
I've been looking around payment options for EVE and have read about buying time cards using the premium SMS service. Does any EVE players know anything about this? It's my only method of payment and I am real eager to play EVE again.

fail

But eh, you could start a EVE Online Cardinal Sin Division. =p

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Once you move past living off your parents, you'll see how easy it is to be able to pay for a P2P MMO.
what r u talking about? u dont know me, so dont talk like that plz.
i have my own business and i can pay, but i wont, no with so many free mmorpgs out there

Reaction score
EVE and I have this love and hate relationship. I play for month... then hate it... come back again after 3 months.... hate it again.... 6 months.... well... u get the picture. Just wish I can leave this game behind.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That SMS service is working fine.

Back