Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Event] Win a subscription #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just spammin', you?

ah ye i see that haha

well I got some freetime now for 10 days so I guess I should use it but instead I'm at my computer checking stupid videos on youtube and writing here in this spam thread for a sub that I don't even need .... nice

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
ah ye i see that haha

well I got some freetime now for 10 days so I guess I should use it but instead I'm at my computer checking stupid videos on youtube and writing here in this spam thread for a sub that I don't even need .... nice

took a long and deep sleep from all the stress yet?

Reaction score
ah ye i see that haha

You should probably sleep the full 10 days to catch up sleep tho ;-;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
took a long and deep sleep from all the stress yet?

You should probably sleep the full 10 days to catch up sleep tho ;-;

I probably should ... good idea hahaha

nah it's fine I already slept 8 hours today so that's nice. Can't really sleep more because my rhythm is so fk'd :D

But I can turn off my work phone for 2 days now because I said that I won't even be available for emergencies until the weekend so it is pretty quiet now. Get to enjoy some time with my gf and already had a nice long walk with my dog haha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well sleep is super important because you just feel that is slowly fucks you up after some time.

but oh well that's how this branch works. Gotta milk it until you can't anymore and then just sell it all to someone else.

I don't expect that I will do my work longer than until the age of 30. After that will get some quiet job for fun and enjoy my life a bit :D

Reaction score
well sleep is super important because you just feel that is slowly fucks you up after some time.

but oh well that's how this branch works. Gotta milk it until you can't anymore and then just sell it all to someone else.

I don't expect that I will do my work longer than until the age of 30. After that will get some quiet job for fun and enjoy my life a bit :D

Just don't die doing those long butt shifts pls, I need your good vibes :(

That's a really fucked up thing to say lol

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
activity dropped big time here

Unphased - [Event] Win a subscription #2 - RaGEZONE Forums

the notifications though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back